Taxpayer compliance under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Cécile Bazart, 2002.
"Les comportements de fraude fiscale. Le face à face contribuables — administration fiscale,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 16(4), pages 171-212.
- Bazart, C., 2001. "Les comportements de fraude fiscale : le face-à-face contribuables - administration fiscale," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 01.06.22, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Jordi Caballé & Ariadna Dumitrescu, 2016. "Disclosure of Corporate Tax Reports, Tax Enforcement, and Insider Trading," Working Papers 911, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Panades, Judith, 2001. "Tax evasion and Ricardian equivalence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 799-815, November.
- Niemann, Rainer & Sureth, Caren, 2016. "Does capital tax uncertainty delay irreversible risky investment?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 209, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Taxpayers' Response to Warnings of a Possible Tax Audit: Do They Change Their Compliance Behavior?," MPRA Paper 25551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diller, Markus & Kortebusch, Pia & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2014. "Do investors request advance tax rulings to alleviate tax risk (and do tax authorities provide them)? A joint taxpayers' and tax authorities' view on investment behavior," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 167, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Blaufus, Kay & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Jacob, Martin & Sünwoldt, Matthias, 2016. "Does legality matter? The case of tax avoidance and evasion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 182-206.
- K. L. Glen Ueng & Chiaen J. Wu, 2009. "A note on the neutrality of profit taxes and tax compliance with imperfect detection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 312-318.
- Eide, Erling, 1998. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods with Rank Dependent Expected Utility," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 53(3-4), pages 296-311.
- Eide, Erling, 2002. "Optimal Provision of Public Goods with Rank Dependent Expected Utility," Memorandum 03/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rainer Niemann & Caren Sureth-Sloane, 2016. "Does Capital Tax Uncertainty Delay Irreversible Risky Investment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1998. "Accuracy, Complexity, and the Income Tax," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 61-83, April.
- Louis Kaplow, 1994. "Accuracy, Complexity, and the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 4631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diller, Markus & Kortebusch, Pia & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2015. "Boon or bane of advance tax rulings as a measure to mitigate tax uncertainty and foster investment," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 187, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Erling Eide, 2001. "Rank dependent expected utility models of tax evasion," ICER Working Papers 27-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mills, Lillian F., 1996. "Corporate Tax Compliance and Financial Reporting," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(3), pages 421-33, September.
- Mukhtar Ali & H. Cecil & James Knoblett, 2001. "The effects of tax rates and enforcement policies on taxpayer compliance: A study of self-employed taxpayers," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(2), pages 186-202, June.
- Mills, Lillian F., 1996. "Corporate Tax Compliance and Financial Reporting," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(3), pages 421-433, September.
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2008. "Ethical preferences, risk aversion, and taxpayer behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-63, February.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit impact on voluntary compliance," MPRA Paper 22651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:8:y:1989:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed