Accounting choice and future performance: The case of R&D accounting in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Dumas, 2012. "Le Comportement Myopique D'Investissement En R&D : Une Realite En France ?," Post-Print hal-00690955, HAL.
- Brigitte Eierle & Simone Wencki, 2016. "The determinants of capitalising development costs in private companies: evidence from Germany," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 259-300, April.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:49-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Cimini & Alessandro Gaetano & Alessandra Pagani, 2014. "The relation between R&D accounting treatment and the risk of the firm: Evidence from the Italian market," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 33-54.
- Constant Djama & Guillaume Dumas & Isabelle Martinez, 2013. "Entreprises innovantes et gestion des résultats comptables," Post-Print hal-01002932, HAL.
- Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Liang, Shuang & Akbar, Saeed, 2013. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the value relevance of R&D expenditures: Pre and post IFRS analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 158-169.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:11:y:2014:i:c:p:104-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:30:y::i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.