Social responsibility and corporate reputation: The case of the Arthur Andersen Enron audit failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilal Fayiz Omar & Nidal Omar Zallom, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and market value: evidence from Jordan," Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 2-29, July.
- Cuili Qian & Xinzi Gao & Albert Tsang, 2015. "Corporate Philanthropy, Ownership Type, and Financial Transparency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 851-867, September.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2015. "Value-Enhancing Capabilities of CSR: A Brief Review of Contemporary Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 419-438, March.
- Bona-Sánchez, Carolina & Pérez-Alemán, Jerónimo & Santana-Martin, Domingo J., 2017. "Sustainability disclosure, dominant owners and earnings informativeness," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 625-639.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:15:p:419-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial responsibility Corporate reputation Audit failure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:29:y::i:2:p:160-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.