Tunneling as an incentive for earnings management during the IPO process in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9376-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Luo, Fuyan & Huang, Dengshi, 2015. "Analysis of earnings management influence on the investment efficiency of listed Chinese companies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 60-78.
- Habib, Ahsan & Muhammadi, Abdul Haris & Jiang, Haiyan, 2017. "Political Connections and Related Party Transactions: Evidence from Indonesia," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-63.
- Jiang, Guohua & Rao, Pingui & Yue, Heng, 2015. "Tunneling through Non-Operational Fund Occupancy: An investigation based on officially identified activities," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 295-311.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v7i6p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doukas, John A. & Wang, Liu, 2014. "Does the bonding effect matter in a more integrated capital market world?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 162-184.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:370-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:130-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3166-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhijun Lin & Ming Liu & Carlos Noronha, 2016. "The Impact of Corporate Governance on Informative Earnings Management in the Chinese Market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(3), pages 568-609, September.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:2:p:247-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benson, David F. & Brau, James C. & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P., 2015. "Strategically camouflaged corporate governance in IPOs: Entrepreneurial masking and impression management," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 839-864.
- Lou, Fang & Wang, Jiwei & Yuan, Hongqi, 2014. "Causes and consequences of corporate asset exchanges by listed companies in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 205-217.
- Wei Huang, 2016. "Tunneling through related-party loan guarantees: evidence from a quasi-experiment in China," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 857-884, October.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:90-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chao & Jin, Qinglu & Yuan, Hongqi, 2011. "Agency problems and liquidity premium: Evidence from China's stock ownership reform," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 76-87, April.
- Sihai Li & Huiying Wu & Xianzhong Song, 2017. "Principal–Principal Conflicts and Corporate Philanthropy: Evidence from Chinese Private Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 605-620, March.
- Haß, Lars Helge & Vergauwe, Skrålan & Zhang, Qiyu, 2014. "Corporate governance and the information environment: Evidence from Chinese stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 106-119.
- Xingqiang Du, 2015. "Does Confucianism Reduce Minority Shareholder Expropriation? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 661-716, December.
- Jiwei Wang & Kangtao Ye, 2015. "Media Coverage and Firm Valuation: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 501-511, March.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:127-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shan, Yuan George, 2015. "Value relevance, earnings management and corporate governance in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 186-207.
- Xingqiang Du, 2014. "Does Religion Mitigate Tunneling? Evidence from Chinese Buddhism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 299-327, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRelated-party transactions Earnings management Tunneling Initial public offering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:29:y::i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.