Market reaction to voluntary announcements of audit committee appointments: The effect of financial expertise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:52-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunila Jabeen & Farzana Shaheen & Azad Haider, 2015. "Determinants of Deviation from Inflation Targets in Pakistan: A Vector Autoregressive Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 709-715.
- Etienne Redor, 2016. "Market reaction to Audit Committee director departures: Evidence from the post-SOX period," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1267-1274.
- Basiru Salisu KALLAMU, 2016. "Impact of the Revised Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance on Audit Committee Attributes and Firm Performance," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 188-200, March.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero & Isabel Gallego-Álvarez & Isabel María García-Sánchez, 2015. "A Bidirectional Analysis of Earnings Management and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Moderating Effect of Stakeholder and Investor Protection," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 359-371, December.
- Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Louca, Christodoulos & Panayides, Photis M., 2014. "Corporate governance, financial management decisions and firm performance: Evidence from the maritime industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 59-78.
- Badolato, Patrick G. & Donelson, Dain C. & Ege, Matthew, 2014. "Audit committee financial expertise and earnings management: The role of status," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 208-230.
- Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2005. "Risk Management and Corporate Governance: the Importance of Independence and Financial Knowledge for the Board and the Audit Committee," Cahiers de recherche 0515, CIRPEE.
- Anna Rose & Jacob Rose, 2008. "Management Attempts to Avoid Accounting Disclosure Oversight: The Effects of Trust and Knowledge on Corporate Directors’ Governance Ability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 193-205, December.
- Woidtke, Tracie & Yeh, Yin-Hua, 2013. "The role of the audit committee and the informativeness of accounting earnings in East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-24.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0212-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanapathippillai, Sutharson & Johl, Shireenjit K. & Wines, Graeme, 2016. "Remuneration committee effectiveness and narrative remuneration disclosure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 384-402.
- Ashbaugh-Skaife, Hollis & Collins, Daniel W. & LaFond, Ryan, 2006. "The effects of corporate governance on firms' credit ratings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 203-243, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:253-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:32-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hueh-Chen Lin & Chin-Sheng Huang & Jack J. W. Yang, 2015. "Market Reaction to Voluntary and Mandatory Announcements of Independent Director Appointments," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 125-135.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2014. "Audit committee composition and effectiveness: a review of post-SOX literature," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 81-117, October.
- Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert, 2015. "Determinants of the governance quality of microfinance institutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 32-43.
- Etienne Redor, 2016. "Market reaction to Audit Committee director departures: Evidence from the post-SOX period," Post-Print hal-01343678, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:279-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.