An investigation of the pricing of audit services for financial institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3133-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:7:y:2011:i:2:p:65-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Krishnan, Gopal V. & Lobo, Gerald J., 2009. "Is the market valuation of banks' loan loss provision conditional on auditor reputation?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1039-1047, June.
- Jeff Boone & Inder K. Khurana & K. K. Raman, 2012. "Audit Market Concentration and Auditor Tolerance for Earnings Management," Working Papers 0014, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ismail Adelopo & Kumba Jallow & Peter Scott, 2012. "Multiple large ownership structure, audit committee activity and audit fees: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 100-121, September.
- Gambetta, Nicolás & García-Benau, María Antonia & Zorio-Grima, Ana, 2016. "Data analytics in banks' audit: The case of loan loss provisions in Uruguay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4793-4797.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:65:y:2018:i:1:p:129-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:18-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Njoku, 2012. "Surveillance model of going concern in banking," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 40-76.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:5:y:2009:i:2:p:80-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:31-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anantharaman, Divya, 2012. "Comparing self-regulation and statutory regulation: Evidence from the accounting profession," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 55-77.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:139-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gambetta, Nicolás & Zorio-Grima, Ana & García-Benau, María Antonia, 2015. "Complaints management and bank risk profile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1599-1601.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:146:p:207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0318-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeff P. Boone & Inder K. Khurana & K.K. Raman, 2009. "Impact of Job Complexity and Performance on CFO Compensation," Working Papers 0098, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Fotios Pasiouras & Charalambos Spathis, 2013. "Regulations and Audit Opinions: Evidence from EU Banking Institutions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 387-405, March.
- Ulf Mohrmann & Jan Riepe & Ulrike Stefani, 2013. "Are Extensive Audits 'Good News'? Market Perceptions of Abnormal Audit Fees and Fair Value Disclosures," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:33-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:53-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.