Non-US Firms' Accounting Standard Choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
- Gaetano Matonti & Giuseppe Iuliano, 2012. "Voluntary Adoption of Ifrs by Italian Private Firms: A Study Of The Determinants," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 43-70, December.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Konstantinos P. Papadatos & Athanasios P. Bellas, 2011. "Applying IFRS Mandatory: Evidence from Greek Listed Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 71-96.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "The mandatory adoption of IFRS on intangibles: upheaval or inertia? The case of France," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 91-113.
- Van der Meulen, Sofie & Gaeremynck, Ann & Willekens, Marleen, 2007. "Attribute differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS earnings: An exploratory study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 123-142.
- Steven Globerman & W.R. Singleton, 2009.
"Harmonisation of voluntary disclosure practices by Japanese companies,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 335-355.
- Steven Globerman & W. Ron SIngleton, 2004. "Harmonization Of Voluntary Disclosure Practices By Japanese Companies," International Trade 0406002, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:4:p:319-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tayeb Saadi, 2010. "Contenus Informationnels Du Resultat Net Et Des Capitaux Propres : Quelle Pertinence Apres L'Introduction Des Normes Ifrs : Le Cas De La France," Post-Print hal-00481550, HAL.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Javier GÃ³mez Biscarri & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez Espinosa, 2008. "Fundamentals and the accruals puzzle," Faculty Working Papers 02/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Kang, Helen H. & Gray, Sidney J., 2011. "Reporting intangible assets: Voluntary disclosure practices of top emerging market companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 402-423.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "IAS/IFRS and Financial Reporting Quality: Lessons from the European Experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201330, University of Turin.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco da Rin, 2003. "Financing Entrepreneurial Firms in Europe: Facts, Issues, and Research Agenda," CESifo Working Paper Series 958, CESifo Group Munich.
- STOLOWY, Herve & DING, Yuang, 2002. "The reference to "alternative" standards by French Large groups: an empirical study over the period 1985/1999," Les Cahiers de Recherche 762, HEC Paris.
- Ding, Yuan & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Herve, 2007.
"Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: Measurement, determinants and implications,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-38.
- Yuan Ding & Ole-Kristian Hope & Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Differences between Domestic Accounting Standards and IAS: Measurement, Determinants and Implications," Working Papers hal-00584707, HAL.
- Ding, Yuan & Hervé, Stolowy & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2005. "Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: measurement, determinants and implications," Les Cahiers de Recherche 826, HEC Paris.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Y. Ding & O. K. Hope, 2007. "Differences between Domestic Accounting Standards and IAS: Measurement, Determinants and Implications," Post-Print halshs-00126772, HAL.
- C. Ollier Bessieux & Marie Chavent & V. Kuentz & E. Walliser, 2009. "Les effets de l'adoption obligatoire des normes IFRS sur les incorporels : le cas de la France," Post-Print halshs-00458968, HAL.
- David Procházka, 2016. "Forced Adoption of IFRS by Czech Non-Listed Companies: An Assessment of Benefits and Costs," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 46-62.
- Cuijpers Rick & Maijoor Steven & Buijink Willem, 2002. "Voluntary adoption of non-local GAAP in the European Union: a study of determinants," Research Memorandum 069, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Burnett, Brian M. & Gordon, Elizabeth A. & Jorgensen, Bjorn N. & Linthicum, Cheryl L., 2015. "Earnings quality: evidence from Canadian firms’ choice between IFRS and U.S. GAAP," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cabán-García, María T., 2009. "The impact of securities regulation on the earnings properties of European cross-listed firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 279-304, September.
- Jirí Strouhal & Petra Ždárská, 2008. "Comparison of the requirements for reporting of listed and non-listed companies: some issues from the Czech Republic," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 55, pages 143-153, November.
- Stolowy, Herve & Ding, Yuan, 2003. "Regulatory flexibility and management opportunism in the choice of alternative accounting standards: an illustration based on large French groups," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213.
- Paul André & Peter Walton & Dan Yang, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of IFRS: A study of determinants for UK unlisted firms," Post-Print hal-00935013, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:20:y:2001:i:2:p:129-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.