An exploratory analysis of the effect of numbers of choice sets in designed choice experiments: an airline choice application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lian, Jon Inge & Denstadli, Jon Martin, 2004. "Norwegian business air travelâ€“segments and trends," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 109-118.
- Bender, Alan R. & Stephenson, Frederick J., 1998. "Contemporary issues affecting the demand for business air travel in the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 99-109.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Roy, Jacques & Filiatrault, Pierre, 1998. "The impact of new business practices and information technologies on business air travel demand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 77-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2008.
"Does it matter when a power outage occurs? -- A choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to avoid power outages,"
Elsevier, pages 1232-1245.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Does it Matter When a Power Outage Occurs? - A Choice Experiment Study on the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Power Outages," Working Papers in Economics 155, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, F. Reed & Ozdemir, Semra & Phillips, Kathryn A., 2010. "Effects of simplifying choice tasks on estimates of taste heterogeneity in stated-choice surveys," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 183-190.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2015.
"Using discrete choice experiments to regulate the provision of water services: do status quo choices reflect preferences?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 300-324.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2012. "Do status quo choices reflect preferences? Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in the context of water utilities' investment planning," CEPE Working paper series 12-87, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2015. "Using discrete choice experiments to regulate the provision of water services: Do status quo choices reflect preferences?," CIES Research Paper series 35-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Riccardo Scarpa & John M. Rose, 2008.
"Design efficiency for non-market valuation with choice modelling: how to measure it, what to report and why ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 253-282.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Rose, John M., 2008. "Design efficiency for non-market valuation with choice modelling: how to measure it, what to report and why," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- John M. Rose & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Designs Efficiency for Non-market Valuation with Choice Modelling: How to Measure It, What to Report and Why," Working Papers in Economics 07/21, University of Waikato.
- Jürgen Meyerhoff & Malte Oehlmann & Priska Weller, 2015. "The Influence of Design Dimensions on Stated Choices in an Environmental Context," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 385-407.
- Ek, Kristina & Persson, Lars, 2014. "Wind farms — Where and how to place them? A choice experiment approach to measure consumer preferences for characteristics of wind farm establishments in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 193-203.
- Hu, Wuyang & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele M., 2004. "Decomposing Unobserved Choice Variability In The Presence Of Consumers' Taste Heterogeneity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19954, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yang, Jui-Chen & Johnson, F. Reed & Kilambi, Vikram & Mohamed, Ateesha F., 2015. "Sample size and utility-difference precision in discrete-choice experiments: A meta-simulation approach," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 50-57.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:455-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandy Ryan & Mabelle Amaya-Amaya, 2005. "' Threats ' to and hopes for estimating benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 609-619.
- Nocella, Giuseppe & Stefani, Gianluca & Romano, Donato, 2011. "Preferences, trust and willingness to pay for food information: An analysis of the Italian Market," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114606, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Forbes-Brown, Shelicia & Mcheels, Eric & Hobbs, Jill, 2015. "Signalling Origin: Consumer Willngness to Pay for Dairy Products with the "100% Canadian Milk" Label," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211636, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A. & Greene, William H., 2005. "Recovering costs through price and service differentiation: Accounting for exogenous information on attribute processing strategies in airline choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 400-407.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:198-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mau, Paulus & Eyzaguirre, Jimena & Jaccard, Mark & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Tiedemann, Kenneth, 2008. "The 'neighbor effect': Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 504-516, December.
- Athanasios Krystallis & Michalis Linardakis & Spyridon Mamalis, 2010. "Usefulness of the discrete choice methodology for marketing decision-making in new product development: an example from the European functional foods market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 100-121.
- Bart Neuts & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2013. "Crowding Externalities from Tourist Use of Urban Space," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-146/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1174-1184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Collins & John Rose & Stephane Hess, 2012. "Interactive stated choice surveys: a study of air travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, pages 55-79.
- Marit E. Kragt & Jeff Bennett, 2008.
"Developing a Questionnaire for Valuing Changes in Natural Resource Management in the George Catchment, Tasmania,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
0808, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2008. "Developing a Questionnaire for Valuing Changes in Natural Resource Management in the George Catchment, Tasmania," Research Reports 94807, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2006. "How much is too much? - An investigation of the effect of the number of choice sets, starting point and the choice of bid vectors in choice experiments," Working Papers in Economics 191, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2011. "Do environmental benefits matter? Evidence from a choice experiment among house owners in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2191-2200, September.
- Mandy Ryan & Karen Gerard & Gillian Currie, 2012. "Using Discrete Choice Experiments in Health Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017.
"Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 198-210.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017. "Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 79857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vecchiato, D. & Tempesta, T., 2013. "Valuing the benefits of an afforestation project in a peri-urban area with choice experiments," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 111-120.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:7:y:2001:i:6:p:373-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.