Airline pricing behaviour in the Londonâ€“Paris market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Bachis & Claudio A. Piga, 2006.
"Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 96(5), pages 11-54, September.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2007. "Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series 2007_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2007.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 3-38, January-F.
- Fay Dunkerley & Andre de Palma & Stef Proost, 2009.
"Spatial Asymmetric Duopoly With An Application To Brussels' Airports,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 529-553.
- Fay Dunkerley & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2007. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels’ airports," THEMA Working Papers 2007-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fay Dunkerley & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2008. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels' airports," Working Papers hal-00348443, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2009. "Pricing strategies of low-cost airlines: The Ryanair case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 195-203.
- Dunkerley Fay & Andre de Palma & Proost Stef, 2005.
"Asymmetric Duopoly in Space - what policies work?,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0509, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Fay Dunkerley & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2006. "Asymmetric duopoly in space - what policies work?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0610, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2005. "Asymmetric Duopoly in Space - what policies work?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p494, European Regional Science Association.
- Alfaro Navarro, JosÃ©-Luis & AndrÃ©s MartÃnez, MarÃa-EncarnaciÃ³n & Trinquecoste, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 2015. "The effect of the economic crisis on the behaviour of airline ticket prices. A case-study analysis of the New Yorkâ€“Madrid route," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-53.
- Dudás, Gábor & Boros, Lajos & Pál, Viktor & Pernyész, Péter, 2016. "Analysis of the lowest airfares considering the different business models of airlines, the case of Budapest," MPRA Paper 74502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obeng, K. & Sakano, R., 2012. "Airline fare and seat management strategies with demand dependency," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 42-48.
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
- Garrigos-Simon, Fernando J. & Narangajavana, Yeamduan & Gil-Pechuan, Ignacio, 2010. "Seasonality and price behaviour of airlines in the Alicante-London market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 350-354.
- Kenneth Button & Alvaro Costa & Carlos Cruz, 2006. "Ability to Recover Full Costs through Price Discrimination in Deregulated Scheduled Air Transport Markets," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 213-230, August.
- Button, Kenneth & Vega, Henry, 2007. "The Uses of the “Temporal-Fares-Offered Curve” in Air Transportation," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(2), pages 1-18.
- Puller, Steven L. & Taylor, Lisa M., 2012. "Price discrimination by day-of-week of purchase: Evidence from the U.S. airline industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 801-812.
- Mantin, Benny & Koo, Bonwoo, 2010. "Weekend effect in airfare pricing," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 48-50.
- Obeng, K., 2008. "Airline daily fare differentiation in a medium-size travel market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 168-174.
- Goutam Dutta & Sumitro Santra, 2016. "An exploratory study of price movements along booking profiles in the airline industry in the Indian domestic market," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 72-88.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Pricing strategies by European traditional and low cost airlines. Or, when is it the best time to book on line?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:28-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mumbower, Stacey & Garrow, Laurie A. & Newman, Jeffrey P., 2015. "Investigating airline customers’ premium coach seat purchases and implications for optimal pricing strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 53-69.
- Dutta, Goutam & Santra, Sumitro, 2015. "Price Movements of the Competing Airlines in the Indian Market: An Empirical Study (A)," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-01-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Moreno-Izquierdo, L. & Ramón-Rodríguez, A. & Perles Ribes, J., 2015. "The impact of the internet on the pricing strategies of the European low cost airlines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 651-660.
- David Edward Pitfield, 2004. "Airline Price Competition: A Time Series Analysis of 'Low-Cost' Carriers," ERSA conference papers ersa04p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul W. Dobson & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "Mergers and Business Model Assimilation: Evidence from Low-Cost Airlines Takeovers," Discussion Paper Series 2009_2, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2009.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Do Prices grow more in Euroland? Evidence from the Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series 2006_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:277-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.