Evidence of the impact of mandatory changes in accounting principles on corporate loan agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Kin, 2003. "Economic consequences of regulated changes in disclosure: the case of executive compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 285-314, August.
- Athanasios P. Bellas & Christos Tzovas, 2008. "The Effects of Dependency on Debt Financing On Financial Reporting Policy: The Case of Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 13-30.
- Reiter, Sara Ann & Williams, Paul F., 2002. "The structure and progressivity of accounting research: the crisis in the academy revisited," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 575-607, August.
- Kanapathippillai, Sutharson & Johl, Shireenjit K. & Wines, Graeme, 2016. "Remuneration committee effectiveness and narrative remuneration disclosure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 384-402.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:47-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skinner, Douglas J., 2008. "Discussion of "The implications of unverifiable fair-value accounting: Evidence from the political economy of goodwill accounting"," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 282-288, August.
- Julien Bilodeau & Idir Cherief & Réal Labelle & Franck Missonier-Piera, 2005. "Les Caracteristiques Des Contrats De Dette Et Les Clauses Restrictives Comptables : Quels Liens ?," Post-Print halshs-00581130, HAL.
- Jackson, Scott B. & (Kelvin) Liu, Xiaotao & Cecchini, Mark, 2009. "Economic consequences of firms' depreciation method choice: Evidence from capital investments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 54-68, October.
- Roberts, Michael R. & Sufi, Amir, 2009. "Renegotiation of financial contracts: Evidence from private credit agreements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 159-184, August.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Rezaee, Zabihollah & Tehranian, Hassan, 1996. "An investigation of capital market reactions to pronouncements on fair value accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 119-154, October.
- Jackson, Scott B. & Rodgers, Theodore C. & Tuttle, Brad, 2010. "The effect of depreciation method choice on asset selling prices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 757-774, November.
- Charlie Charoenwong & Beng Soon Chong & Yung Chiang Yang, 2014. "Asset Liquidity and Stock Liquidity: International Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3-4), pages 435-468, April.
- Zhang, Ivy Xiying, 2007. "Economic consequences of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 74-115, September.
- Veiga, José & Fernandes, Joaquim & Gonçalves, Cristina & Andraz, Georgette, 2015. "The Relevance of Fair Value Across Countries: Firms Listed in Lisbon and Madrid Stock Exchange," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(1), pages 78-95.
- Shih, Michael S. H., 1995. "Conglomerate mergers and under-performance risk: A note," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 225-231.
- Oriol Amat & Oscar Elvira & Petya Platikanova, 2008. "Earnings management and audit adjustments: An empirical study of IBEX 35 constituents," Economics Working Papers 1129, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- Mingzhi Liu & Michel Magnan, 2016. "Conditional conservatism and the yield spread of corporate bond issues," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 847-879, May.
- repec:eee:finana:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:134-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2803 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0601-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:3:y:1981:i:1:p:3-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.