Permanent versus transitory components of annual earnings and estimation error in earnings response coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Naceur Mahjoubi & Ezzeddine Abaoub, 2015. "Earnings Response Coefficient as a Measure of Market Expectations: Evidence from Tunis Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 377-389.
- Mest, David P. & Plummer, Elizabeth, 1999. "Transitory and persistent earnings components as reflected in analysts' short-term and long-term earnings forecasts: evidence from a nonlinear model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 291-308, July.
- Kothari, S. P. & Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1995. "Price and return models," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-192, September.
- G. Geoffrey Booth & J. Broussard & Otto Loistl, 1999. "Reply to 'Note on "Earnings and stock returns: evidence from Germany" '," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 565-568.
- Yue Fang & Sergio G. Koreisha, 2004. "Updating ARMA predictions for temporal aggregates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 275-296.
- Sebastian Brauer & Frank Westermann, 2013. "On the time series measure of conservatism: a threshold autoregressive model," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 111-129, July.
- Core, John E. & Schrand, Catherine M., 1999. "The effect of accounting-based debt covenants on equity valuation1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Leonidas C. Doukakis, 2010. "The persistence of earnings and earnings components after the adoption of IFRS," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 969-980, September.
- Sung Kwon & Jennifer Yin, 2015. "A comparison of earnings persistence in high-tech and non-high-tech firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 645-668, May.
- Baber, William R. & Kang, Sok-Hyon & Kumar, Krishna R., 1998. "Accounting earnings and executive compensation:: The role of earnings persistence," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 169-193, May.
- Mohamed Sellami, 2006. "Typologie des déterminants comptables de la valeur : Apports de l'approche économique de l'information dans la mesure de la valeur," Post-Print halshs-00558252, HAL.
- Sebastian Brauer & Frank Westermann, 2010. "A Note on the Time Series Measure of Conservatism," CESifo Working Paper Series 2968, CESifo Group Munich.
- Myers, Linda A., 2003. "A discussion of the paper "Differential levels of disclosure and the earnings-return association: evidence from foreign registrants in the United States" by Edward Douthett, Jr., Jonathan E.," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 163-167.
- Jumming Hsu & Xu-Ming Wang & Chunchi Wu, 1998. "The Role of Earnings Information in Corporate Dividend Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 173-191, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:15:y:1992:i:2-3:p:249-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.