Endogenous proprietary costs through firm interdependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014.
"Does trade globalization induce or inhibit corporate transparency? Unbundling the growth potential and product market competition channels,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 358-370.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Does Trade Globalization Induce or Inhibit Corporate Transparency? Unbundling the Growth Potential and Product Market Competition Channels," NBER Working Papers 17631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Does Trade Globalization Induce or Inhibit Corporate Transparency? Unbundling the Growth Potential and Product Market Competition Channels," CEPR Discussion Papers 8836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Núñez-Nickel, Manuel & Gago Rodríguez, Susana, 2010. "Evolutionary model of existing competition and voluntary disclosure," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-06, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Marra, T.A., 2001. "The influence of proprietary disclosure costs on the decision to go public," Other publications TiSEM 4411b149-2088-46a4-b771-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Toms, J. S., 1998. "The supply of and demand for accounting information in an unregulated market: Examples from the lancashire cotton mills, 1855-1914," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 217-238, February.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:81-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Gillan, Stuart L. & Yu, Xin, 2013. "Property rights, R&D spillovers, and corporate accounting transparency in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 34-56.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel, 2007. "The revisited contribution of environmental reporting to investors' valuation of a firm's earnings: An international perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 613-626, May.
- Carsten Albers & Thomas Günther, 2010. "Disclose or not disclose: determinants of social reporting for STOXX Europe 600 firms," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 323-347, November.
- Bona-Sánchez, Carolina & Pérez-Alemán, Jerónimo & Santana-Martin, Domingo J., 2017. "Sustainability disclosure, dominant owners and earnings informativeness," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 625-639.
- Mirza, Malik, 1999. "Disclosure of reserves in the annual reports of Australian mining and petroleum firms," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 219-238.
- Ali, Ashiq & Klasa, Sandy & Yeung, Eric, 2014. "Industry concentration and corporate disclosure policy," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 240-264.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:12:p:2486-2507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kin-Wai Lee & Gillian Hian-Heng Yeo, 2016. "The association between integrated reporting and firm valuation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1221-1250, November.
- Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian, 2007. "The interaction among disclosure, competition between firms, and analyst following," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 321-339, July.
- Chonnikarn Fern Jira & Michael W. Toffel, 2011. "Engaging Supply Chains in Climate Change," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-026, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:12:y:1990:i:1-3:p:245-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.