An analysis of stock price reaction to management change in distressed firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Gregory W. & Hartzell, Jay C., 2001. "Market reaction to public information: The atypical case of the Boston Celtics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 333-370, May.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0080-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:col:000108:011054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, John C. & Mansi, Sattar A., 2009. "CEO turnover and bondholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 522-533, March.
- Bernile, Gennaro & Jarrell, Gregg A., 2009. "The impact of the options backdating scandal on shareholders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 2-26, March.
- Kuntara Pukthuanthong & Saif Ullah & Thomas J. Walker & Xuan Wu, 0. "Timely vs. delayed CEO turnover," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-11.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Effects of Managerial Turnover: Evidence from Coach Dismissals in Italian Soccer Teams," MPRA Paper 11030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andres Giraldo & Juan Mendoza & Andrés Rosas & Dayana Tellez, 2013. "Managerial Turnover: Coach Dismissals and Team Performance in Colombia," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 011054, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Isabelle Dherment-Férère, 1998. "Changements de dirigeants et richesse des actionnaires:une analyse explicative multivariée," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Bruner, Robert F., 1999. "An analysis of value destruction and recovery in the alliance and proposed merger of Volvo and Renault," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-166, January.
- Huson, Mark R. & Malatesta, Paul H. & Parrino, Robert, 2004. "Managerial succession and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 237-275, November.
- Mian, Shehzad, 2001. "On the choice and replacement of chief financial officers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 143-175, April.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:8:y:2012:i:2:p:78-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mai Dao & Hua-Wei Huang & Ken Y. Chen & Ting-Chiao Huang, 2014. "Can Management Turnover Restore the Financial Statement Credibility of Restating Firms? Further Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 893-925, September.
- Stefan Feuerriegel & Nicolas Prollochs, 2018. "Investor Reaction to Financial Disclosures Across Topics: An Application of Latent Dirichlet Allocation," Papers 1805.03308, arXiv.org.
- Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John, 2002. "The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 633-650.
- Brian L. Connelly & David J. Ketchen Jr, & K. Ashley Gangloff & Christopher L. Shook, 2016. "Investor perceptions of CEO successor selection in the wake of integrity and competence failures: A policy capturing study," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2135-2151, October.
- Bradai Houda, 2008. "Détresse Financière et restructurations des structures de Gouvernance : Une Analyse de Survie," Post-Print halshs-00522403, HAL.
- Matthew C. Clayton & Jay C. Hartzell & Joshua Rosenberg, 2005. "The Impact of CEO Turnover on Equity Volatility," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1779-1808, September.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 27-42.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Does CEO turnover matter in China? : Evidence from the stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-017-9754-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Stacy Sirmans & H. Swint Friday & Russell M. Price, 2006. "Do Management Changes Matter? An Empirical Investigation of REIT Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 131-148.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:11:y:1989:i:1:p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.