Recursive calculation of finite-time ruin probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mijatović, Aleksandar & Vidmar, Matija & Jacka, Saul, 2015. "Markov chain approximations to scale functions of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(10), pages 3932-3957.
- repec:spr:compst:v:63:y:2006:i:2:p:287-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2009. "De Finetti's dividend problem and impulse control for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 0906.2100, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Brekelmans, Ruud & De Waegenaere, Anja, 2001.
"Approximating the finite-time ruin probability under interest force,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 217-229, October.
- Brekelmans, R.C.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 2000. "Approximating the Finite-Time Ruin Probability under Interest Force," Discussion Paper 2000-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hailiang Yang & Lihong Zhang, 2006. "Ruin problems for a discrete time risk model with random interest rate," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 63(2), pages 287-299, May.
- Usabel, Miguel A., 1998. "Applications to risk theory of a Monte Carlo multiple integration method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Cardoso, Rui M. R. & Egidio dos Reis, Alfredo D., 2002. "Recursive calculation of time to ruin distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 219-230, April.
- Cardoso, Rui M. R. & R. Waters, Howard, 2003. "Recursive calculation of finite time ruin probabilities under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 659-676, December.
- Cossette, Helene & Marceau, Etienne, 2000. "The discrete-time risk model with correlated classes of business," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 133-149, May.
- Stanford, David A. & Stroinski, Krzysztof J. & Lee, Karen, 2000. "Ruin probabilities based at claim instants for some non-Poisson claim processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 251-267, May.
- Kolkovska, Ekaterina T. & Lopez-Mimbela, Jose A. & Morales, Jose Villa, 2005. "Occupation measure and local time of classical risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 573-584, December.
- Stéphane Loisel & Claude Lefèvre, 2009. "Finite-Time Ruin Probabilities for Discrete, Possibly Dependent, Claim Severities," Post-Print hal-00201377, HAL.
- Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2008. "On Finite-Time Ruin Probabilities for Classical Risk Models," Post-Print hal-00168958, HAL.
- Wu, Xueyuan & Yuen, Kam C., 2003. "A discrete-time risk model with interaction between classes of business," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 117-133, August.
- Dickson, David C. M. & Waters, Howard R., 1996. "Reinsurance and ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 61-80, December.
- Jan Iwanik, 2006. "Financial engineering methods in insurance," HSC Research Reports HSC/06/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Egidio dos Reis, Alfredo D., 2000. "On the moments of ruin and recovery times," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 331-343, December.
- Frey, Andreas & Schmidt, Volker, 1996. "Taylor-series expansion for multivariate characteristics of classical risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Yang, Hailiang, 2003. "Ruin theory in a financial corporation model with credit risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 135-145, August.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:20-:d:135300 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:7:y:1988:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.