Asymptotic finite-time ruin probability for a bidimensional renewal risk model with constant interest force and dependent subexponential claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Wensheng, 2012. "Ruin probabilities of a bidimensional risk model with investment," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 130-138.
- Hao, Xuemiao & Tang, Qihe, 2008. "A uniform asymptotic estimate for discounted aggregate claims with subexponential tails," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 116-120, August.
- Li, Junhai & Liu, Zaiming & Tang, Qihe, 2007. "On the ruin probabilities of a bidimensional perturbed risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 185-195, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Tao & Wang, Yuebao & Chen, Yang & Xu, Hui, 2015. "Uniform asymptotic estimate for finite-time ruin probabilities of a time-dependent bidimensional renewal model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 45-53.
- Konstantinides, Dimitrios G. & Li, Jinzhu, 2016. "Asymptotic ruin probabilities for a multidimensional renewal risk model with multivariate regularly varying claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 38-44.
- Fu, Ke-Ang & Ng, Cheuk Yin Andrew, 2017. "Uniform asymptotics for the ruin probabilities of a two-dimensional renewal risk model with dependent claims and risky investments," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 227-235.
- Li, Jinzhu, 2016. "Uniform asymptotics for a multi-dimensional time-dependent risk model with multivariate regularly varying claims and stochastic return," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 195-204.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotics; Bidimensional renewal risk model; Farlie–Gumbel–Morgenstern distribution; Ruin probability; Subexponentiality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:58:y:2014:i:c:p:185-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.