On the numerical evaluation of the distribution of aggregate claims and its stop-loss premiums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sundt, Bjorn, 2002. "Recursive evaluation of aggregate claims distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 297-322, June.
- Psarrakos, Georgios & Politis, Konstadinos, 2008. "Tail bounds for the joint distribution of the surplus prior to and at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 163-176, February.
- Bae, Taehan & Kim, Changki & Kulperger, Reginald J., 2009. "Securitization of motor insurance loss rate risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 48-58, February.
- David Cummins & Christopher Lewis & Richard Phillips, 1999.
"Pricing Excess-of-Loss Reinsurance Contracts against Cat as trophic Loss,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk, pages 93-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Cummins & Christopher M. Lewis & Richard D. Phillips, 1998. "Pricing Excess-of-loss Reinsurance Contracts Against Catastrophic Loss," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Vilar, Jose L., 2000. "Arithmetization of distributions and linear goal programming," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 113-122, August.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:497-508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Embrechts & Marco Frei, 2009. "Panjer recursion versus FFT for compound distributions," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(3), pages 497-508, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:1:y:1982:i:1:p:13-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.