The theorems of international trade in time-phased economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012.
"Stolper–Samuelson Revisited: Trade And Distribution With Oligopolistic Profits,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 569-598, July.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper-Samuelson Revisited: Trade and Distribution with Oligopolistic Profits," Working Papers 2012-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Oda, Sobei H., 1999. "Trade in capital goods generated by international diffusion of technology," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 195-208, June.
- Makoto Yano, 1990. "Von neumann facets and the dynamic stability of perfect foresight equilibrium paths in neo-classical trade models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 27-69, February.
- Terrence Bensel & Bruce Elmslie, 1992. "Rethinking international trade theory: a methodological appraisal," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 249-265, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:9:y:1979:i:2:p:225-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.