Economic growth, capital movements and the international transfer of technical knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Taotao Chen & Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2011.
"FDI and spillovers in China: non-linearity and absorptive capacity,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010. "Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity," Working Paper Series 2010-12, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Afful, Efua Amoonua, 2012. "Technology Spillover from International Flows: Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Immigration," MPRA Paper 57606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Role of Domestic Financial Sector," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:18, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth : The Role of Domestic Financial Sector," Finance Working Papers 22205, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and firm level productivity - A panel data analysis," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014. "Technological progress with segmented factor markets and welfare implications for the urban poor," MPRA Paper 55297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Sameen Zafar, 2015. "Technological Progress with Segmented Factor Markets and Welfare Implications for the Urban Poor," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- M. Tahir Suleman & M. Talha Amin, 2015. "The Impact of Sectoral Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Economic Growth of Pakistan," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 102-123, March.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Chen, Victor Zitian & Li, Jing & Shapiro, Daniel M., 2012. "International reverse spillover effects on parent firms: Evidences from emerging-market MNEs in developed markets," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 204-218.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Technological spillovers from multinational presence - Towards a conceptual framework," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2013. "Sector-specific foreign direct investment, factor market distortions and non-immiserising growth," MPRA Paper 52214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Delgado, Michael S. & Wang, H. Holly, 2017. "Benefit or damage? The productivity effects of FDI in the Chinese food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-9.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Pollution And Welfare In The Presence Of Informal Sector: Is There Any Trade-Off?," Others 0510012, EconWPA.
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:7:y:1977:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed