Economic growth, capital movements and the international transfer of technical knowledge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taotao Chen & Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2011.
"FDI and spillovers in China: non-linearity and absorptive capacity,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010. "Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity," Working Paper Series 2010-12, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Afful, Efua Amoonua, 2012. "Technology Spillover from International Flows: Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Immigration," MPRA Paper 57606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Role of Domestic Financial Sector,"
2007:18, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth : The Role of Domestic Financial Sector," Finance Working Papers 22205, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and firm level productivity - A panel data analysis," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Syeda Tamkeen Fatima, 2016. "Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment: evidence from Turkish micro-level data," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 291-324, June.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014.
"Technological progress with segmented factor markets and welfare implications for the urban poor,"
55297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Sameen Zafar, 2015. "Technological Progress with Segmented Factor Markets and Welfare Implications for the Urban Poor," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- M. Tahir Suleman & M. Talha Amin, 2015. "The Impact of Sectoral Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Economic Growth of Pakistan," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 102-123, March.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Chen, Victor Zitian & Li, Jing & Shapiro, Daniel M., 2012. "International reverse spillover effects on parent firms: Evidences from emerging-market MNEs in developed markets," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 204-218.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Technological spillovers from multinational presence - Towards a conceptual framework," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2013. "Sector-specific foreign direct investment, factor market distortions and non-immiserising growth," MPRA Paper 52214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Delgado, Michael S. & Wang, H. Holly, 2017. "Benefit or damage? The productivity effects of FDI in the Chinese food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-9.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Pollution And Welfare In The Presence Of Informal Sector: Is There Any Trade-Off?," Others 0510012, EconWPA.
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Jingmei Ma & Hongyu Jia, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment on Income Convergence in China after Early 1990s from a Spatial Econometric Perspective," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 829-842, November.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:7:y:1977:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.