U.S. technology and the specific-factors model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillo, Maria Dolores & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007.
"The curse and blessing of fixed specific factors in small-open economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 58-78, January.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2003. "The Curse And Blessing Of Fixed Specific Factors In Small-Open Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-36, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Productivity trends in U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from the NQ and AIM cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 281-311, January.
- Ulrich Kohli & Jean-Marc Natal, 2014. "The real exchange rate and the structure of aggregate production," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Ulrich Kohli, 2001. "Sanyal and Jones on trade in middle products," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 39-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:34:y:1993:i:1-2:p:115-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.