Managerial control of international firms and patterns of direct investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsai Pan-Long, 1999. "Regional Intergration, Foreign Investment, And Optimal Trade And Investment Policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- Jacques, Armel, 2006. "Des firmes multinationales : un survol de la littérature microéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(4), pages 643-691, décembre.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 1998. "Tax policy on foreign direct investment in the presence of cross-hauling," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Aoun, Dany & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "The Causal Relationship between Capital Structure and Cost of Capital: Evidence from ICT Companies Listed at NASDAQ," Ratio Working Papers 87, The Ratio Institute.
- Konan, Denise Eby, 2000.
"The Vertical Multinational Enterprise and International Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 113-125, February.
- Denise Eby Konan, 1996. "The Vertical Multinational Enterprise and International Trade," Working Papers 199601, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Levinsohn, James & Slemrod, Joel, 1993. "Taxes, tariffs, and the global corporation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 97-116, May.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1995. "Outward Direct Investment and the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 7-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia & Camões, Francisco, 2010.
"Delaying the timing of offshoring low-skilled tasks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 951-958, September.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2008. "Delaying the Timing of Offshoring Low-Skilled Tasks," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Calhoun, Mikelle A., 2002. "Unpacking liability of foreignness: identifying culturally driven external and internal sources of liability for the foreign subsidiary," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 301-321.
- M.T. Alguacil & V. Orts, "undated". "A multivariate cointegrated model testing for temporal causality between exports and outward FDI: The Spanish case," Studies on the Spanish Economy 50, FEDEA.
- Müller, Thomas, 2003. "The Multinational Enterprise," Munich Dissertations in Economics 799, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Firoozi, Fathali, 1997. "Multinationals FDI and uncertainty: an exposition," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-273, October.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "An Empirical Assessment of the Factor Proportions Explanation of Multi-National Sales," NBER Working Papers 4583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization?," Ratio Working Papers 302, The Ratio Institute.
- Gumpert, Anna, 2015. "The organization of knowledge in multinational firms," Discussion Papers 33/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- P. Haaparanta & G. Bol & C. Bidard & H. Gottinger & Katrin Wesche, 1995. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 201-213, June.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Multinational Corporations and Trade with a Trade-Off Between Proximity and Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali, 2004. "Internationalization, capital structure, and cost of capital: evidence from French corporations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-169, April.
- Anna Gumpert, 2015. "The Organization of Knowledge in Multinational Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 5401, CESifo Group Munich.
- Singh, Manohar & Davidson, Wallace III & Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2003. "Corporate diversification strategies and capital structure," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 147-167.
- Gumpert, Anna, 2017. "The Organization of Knowledge in Multinational Firms," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 29, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Bartekova, Eva & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2015. "Impact of electricity prices on foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:28:y:1990:i:1-2:p:25-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.