Optimal commercial policy with quality-differentiated products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Spencer, Barbara J. & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2002.
"Strategic trade policy with endogenous choice of quality and asymmetric costs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 205-232, January.
- Dongsheng Zhou & Barbara J. Spencer & Ilan Vertinsky, 2000. "Strategic Trade Policy with Endogenous Choice of Quality and Asymmetric Costs," NBER Working Papers 7536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egger, Peter Hannes & Egger, Peter, 2016. "Heterogeneous Effects of Tariff and Nontariff Policy Barriers in General Equilibrium," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145675, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Lutz, Stefan, 1997. "Trade policy and leapfrogging," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7214, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Satya P. Das & Subhadip Ghosh, 2003. "North-South competition, policy rivalry and profitability," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Gerald Berg & Eric Bond, 1991. "The welfare effects of import “subquotas” on heterogeneous product categories," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 251-265, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:25:y:1988:i:3-4:p:271-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.