Political economy and international money: Selected essays of John Williamson : Chris Milner, ed., (New York University Press, New York, 1987) pp. xii+292, $45.00
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blinder, Alan S. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1984.
"Aggregation and stabilization policy in a multi-contract economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Alan S. Blinder & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1982. "Aggregation and Stabilization Policy in a Multi-Contract Economy," NBER Working Papers 0873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Findlay, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1983. "International Trade and Human Capital: A Simple General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 957-978, December.
- Hall, Robert E & Lazear, Edward P, 1984.
"The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-257, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Edward P. Lazear, 1982. "The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand," NBER Working Papers 0864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marston, Richard C. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985.
"Macroeconomic stabilization through taxation and indexation: The use of firm-specific information,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 375-395, November.
- Richard C. Marston & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985. "Macroeconomic Stabilization Through Taxation and Indexation: The use ofFirm-Specific Information," NBER Working Papers 1586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1985.
"Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign Exchange Intervention, and Monetary Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 402-423, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1984. "Optimal Wage Indexation, Foreign-Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- Sherwin Rosen, 2005. "Substitution And Division Of Labour," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 3, pages 29-51 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1983.
"Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 141-153, February.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1981. "Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing," NBER Working Papers 0779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1983. "Dynamics of trade liberalization policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 133-142.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy Under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-480.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:24:y:1988:i:1-2:p:189-193b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.