Trade and growth : A geometrical exposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2005. "Trade and growth: a simple model with not-so-simple implications," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:1-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1975. "The Role of Factor Intensity Reversals in a Small Country Model of Trade and Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 143-149, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:1:y:1971:i:1:p:83-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .