Foreign competition, immigration and structural adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir, 1983. "Foreign competition, immigration and structural adjustment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8276, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2004. "Wages, labour mobility and international trade," MPRA Paper 24101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2001.
"Political economy, sectoral shocks, and border enforcement,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 612-638, August.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Antonio Splimbergo, 1999. "Political Economy, Sectoral Shocks, and Border Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 7315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, G.H. & Spilimbergo, A., 1999. "Political Economy, Sectoral Shocks, and Border Enforcement," Working Papers 449, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Goto, Junichi, 1998. "The impact of migrant workers on the Japanese economy: Trickle vs. flood," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-83, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:3-4:p:381-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .