Two-way capital flows : Cross-hauling in a model of foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "International capital and nontraded goods in the long run," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 379-390.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 1998. "Tax policy on foreign direct investment in the presence of cross-hauling," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Zhao, Laixun, 1995. "Cross-hauling direct foreign investment and unionized oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1237-1253, June.
- Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Direct Investment Liberalization, Commodity Trade, and Income Distribution; What Can the WTO Do?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0029, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Direct Investment Liberalization, Commodity Trade, and Income Distribution; What Can the WTO Do?," Working Papers 0029, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- James Melvin & Robert Waschik, 2001. "The neoclassical ambiguity in the specific factor model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 321-337.
- Vosgerau, Hans-Jürgen, 1987. "International capital movements and trade in an intertemporal setting," Discussion Papers, Series II 25, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Pol Antras & Mihir A. Desai & Fritz Foley, 2006. "FDI Flows and Multinational Firm Activity," 2006 Meeting Papers 266, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- René Sieber & Paul Wetterwald, 1986. "Environmental Protection and Direct Foreign Investment with Specific Factors of Production: The Case of the Small Open Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(IV), pages 611-625, December.
- C. R. Neu, 1988. "International Trade in Banking Services," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 247-284 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:3-4:p:357-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.