A synthesis of the heckscher-ohlin and the neoclassical models of international trade : A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuyuki Sugiyama & Muneyuki Saito, 2008. "Ecological dumping under foreign investment quotas," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2018. "Factor endowment--commodity output relationships in a three-factor two-good general equilibrium trade model: Further analysis," Papers 1805.06129, arXiv.org.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Deriving the factor endowment-commodity output relationship for Thailand (1920-1929) using a three-factor two-good model," MPRA Paper 69654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Comment on Suzuki’s rebuttal of Batra and Casas," MPRA Paper 66755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model: Further analysis," MPRA Paper 67864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hikari Ban, 2010. "Factor Substitution and Relative Factor Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 562-573, August.
- Henry Thompson, 2016. "Tariffs and Wages in Trade Theory," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 399-405, May.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "Comment on Suzuki's rebuttal of Batra and Casas," Papers 1711.10138, arXiv.org.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model," MPRA Paper 67863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "Factor endowment -- commodity output relationships in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1711.11429, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:1-2:p:141-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.