Short-run fluctuations in foreign exchange rates : Evidence from the data 1973-1979
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1996. "Cointegration among Asian currencies: Evidence of the increasing influence of the Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 291-308, September.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1998. "Common Stochastic Trends among Asian Currencies: Evidence for Japan, ASEANs, and the Asian Tigers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Rita Lourenço & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2015. "House prices: bubbles, exuberance or something else? Evidence from euro area countries," Working Papers w201517, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Onkal-Atay, Dilek & Wilkie-Thomson, Mary E., 1999. "Evaluating predictive performance of judgemental extrapolations from simulated currency series," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 281-293, April.
- Evžen Kočenda, 1996. "Volatility of a Seemingly Fixed Exchange Rate," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 37-67, December.
- Hu, Michael Y. & Tsoukalas, Christos, 1999. "Combining conditional volatility forecasts using neural networks: an application to the EMS exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 407-422, November.
- Ghose, Devajyoti & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "The relationship between GARCH and symmetric stable processes: Finding the source of fat tails in financial data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-251, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas, 1998. "Conditional Leptokurtosis and Non-Linear Dependence in Exchange Rate Returns," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 581-601, October.
- Hu, Michael Y. & Jiang, Christine X. & Tsoukalas, Christos, 1997. "The European exchange rates before and after the establishment of the European Monetary System," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 235-253, October.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1998. "Exchange rate in transition," MPRA Paper 32030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Bollerslev & Ray Y. Chou & Narayanan Jayaraman & Kenneth F. Kroner - L, 1991. "es modéles ARCH en finance : un point sur la théorie et les résultats empiriques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 24, pages 1-59.
- Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P, 2001.
"Volatility Spillovers between the Black Market and Official Market for Foreign Currency in Greece,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 443-461, Fall.
- Angelos Kanas & Georgios P. Kouretas, 2001. "Volatility Spillovers Between The Black Market And Official Market For Foreign Currency In Greece," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 443-461, September.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Simmons, Walter, 2008. "Common stocastic trends among Caribbean currencies: Evidence from Guyana, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 277-289.
- Christelle Lecourt, 2000. "Dépendance de court et de long terme des rendements de taux de change," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 146(5), pages 127-137.
- Kaehler, Jürgen & Marnet, Volker, 1993. "Markov-switching models for exchange-rate dynamics and the pricing of foreign-currency options," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:13:y:1982:i:1-2:p:171-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.