Organizational knowledge, collective practice and Penrose rents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürdal Ertek & Gül Tokdemir & Mete Sevinç & Murat Mustafa Tunç, 2017. "New knowledge in strategic management through visually mining semantic networks," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 165-185, February.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 2012. "Tacit knowledge with innovative entrepreneurship," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 641-653.
- Christos N. Pitelis, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:exl:2manag:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:137-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Magnus & Jonsson, Anna, 2012. "The package logic: A study on value creation and knowledge flows," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 535-551.
- Glaister, Keith W. & Husan, Rumy & Buckley, Peter J., 2003. "Learning to manage international joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 83-108, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0018-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kraaijenbrink, Jeroen & Spender, JC & Groen, Aard, 2009. "The resource-based view: A review and assessment of its critiques," MPRA Paper 21442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iman Seoudi & Matthias Huehn & Bo Carlsson, 2008. "Penrose Revisited: A Re-Appraisal of the Resource Perspective," Working Papers 14, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- María del Mar Benavides-Espinosa & Salvador Roig-Dobón, 2011. "The role of entrepreneurs in transferring knowledge through human resource management and joint venture," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 117-131, March.
- van den Bosch, F.A.J. & van Wijk, R.A.J.L., 2000. "Creation of Managerial Capabilities Through Managerial Knowledge Integration," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-19-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Encarnación García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & María Teresa Bolívar-Ramos, 2017. "The influence of top management support for ICTs on organisational performance through knowledge acquisition, transfer, and utilisation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-51, January.
- Salina Daud, 2015. "The antecedents of corporate sustainability performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704927, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- A.K.M. Mominul Haque Talukder & Md. Irfanuzzaman Khan, 2013. "Human Resource Planning and Competitive Advantage: Investigating the Relationship," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 6, pages 29-37, December.
- Eymann, Torsten (Ed.), 2011.
"Tagungsband zum Doctoral Consortium der WI 2011
[Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium of the Wirtschaftsinformatik 2011]," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 51, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Reihlen, Markus & Ringberg, Torsten, 2013. "Uncertainty, pluralism, and the knowledge-based theory of the firm: From J.-C. Spender’s contribution to a socio-cognitive approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 706-716.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Equilibrium vs Evolution in the Resource-Based Perspective The Conflicting Legacies of Demsetz and Penrose," DRUID Working Papers 97-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Knowledge Collective Learning Penrose Rents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:3:y:1994:i:4:p:353-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.