An Exploration of Motivations, Drivers and Barriers to Carbon Management:: The UK FTSE 100
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qingliang Tang & Le Luo, 2014. "Carbon Management Systems and Carbon Mitigation," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 84-98, March.
- Sullivan, Rory & Gouldson, Andy, 2013. "Ten years of corporate action on climate change: What do we have to show for it?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 733-740.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0653-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalie Slawinski & Jonatan Pinkse & Timo Busch & Subhabrata Bobby Banerjeed, 2014. "The role of short-termism and uncertainty in organizational inaction on climate change: multilevel framework," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00961226, HAL.
- Natalie Slawinski & Jonatan Pinkse & Timo Busch & Subhabrata Bobby Banerjeed, 2014. "The role of short-termism and uncertainty in organizational inaction on climate change: multilevel framework," Working Papers hal-00961226, HAL.
- Chaiyapa, Warathida & Esteban, Miguel & Kameyama, Yasuko, 2016. "Sectoral approaches establishment for climate change mitigation in Thailand upstream oil and gas industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 204-213.
- Tang, Shaolong & Wang, Wenjie & Yan, Hong & Hao, Gang, 2015. "Low carbon logistics: Reducing shipment frequency to cut carbon emissions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 339-350.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Eddie Oczkowski, 2016. "The Drivers of Climate Change Innovations: Evidence from the Australian Wine Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 217-231, May.
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2011. "To What Extent is Business Responding to Climate Change? Evidence from a Global Wine Producer," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 421-432, December.
- Derek Wang, 2017. "A Comparative Study of Firm-Level Climate Change Mitigation Targets in the European Union and the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Liu, Yong, 2014. "Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 412-421.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:968-:d:138132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarasini, Steven, 2013. "Institutional work and climate change: Corporate political action in the Swedish electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 480-489.
- David Talbot & Olivier Boiral, 2015. "Strategies for Climate Change and Impression Management: A Case Study Among Canada’s Large Industrial Emitters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 329-346, December.
- Christian Felix Böttcher & Martin Müller, 2015. "Drivers, Practices and Outcomes of Low-carbon Operations: Approaches of German Automotive Suppliers to Cutting Carbon Emissions," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 477-498, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:25:y:2007:i:6:p:475-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.