A Long-haul Destination:: Sustainability Reporting Among Tour Operators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gentile, Chiara & Spiller, Nicola & Noci, Giuliano, 2007. "How to Sustain the Customer Experience:: An Overview of Experience Components that Co-create Value With the Customer," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 395-410, October.
- Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf, 2001.
"Who cooperates on R&D?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 297-312, February.
- Fritsch, Michael & Lukas, Rolf, 1998. "Who Cooperates on R&D?," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,12, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, M. & Lukas, R., 1998. "Who Cooperates on R & D ?," Papers 98/12, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2004. "Cooperative R&D and firm performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1477-1492, December.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1992. "Patterns of Communication Among Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing---A Comparison Between Two New Product Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 360-373, March.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
- David J. Teece, 1980. "The Diffusion of an Administrative Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 464-470, May.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 547-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Survey-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices in the Romanian Tourism Distribution Sector," MPRA Paper 65310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Fasone, Vincenzo & Kofler, Lukas & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2016. "Business performance of airports: Non-aviation revenues and their determinants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 35-45.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:621-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ovidiu-Ioan Moisescu, 2015. "Adopting and Implementing CSR Policies in Travel Agency Business: The Case of Romania," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(2), pages 203-220.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Website-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices of the Top Romanian Travel Agencies," MPRA Paper 65288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTour operator Tourism industry CSR Sustainability reporting Implementation likelihood Pro poor tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:24:y:2006:i:6:p:381-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .