A Long-haul Destination:: Sustainability Reporting Among Tour Operators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:621-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Survey-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices in the Romanian Tourism Distribution Sector," MPRA Paper 65310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Ovidiu-Ioan Moisescu, 2015. "Adopting and Implementing CSR Policies in Travel Agency Business: The Case of Romania," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(2), pages 203-220.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Website-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices of the Top Romanian Travel Agencies," MPRA Paper 65288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fasone, Vincenzo & Kofler, Lukas & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2016. "Business performance of airports: Non-aviation revenues and their determinants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 35-45.
More about this item
KeywordsTour operator Tourism industry CSR Sustainability reporting Implementation likelihood Pro poor tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:24:y:2006:i:6:p:381-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.