A Bird in the Hand or Two in the Bush?: Integration Trade-offs in Technology-grafting Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yao Chen & Fangfang Zhong, 0. "Integration decision-making in technology-sourcing cross-border M&As: a mathematical model," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Boris Groysberg & Linda-Eling Lee & Ashish Nanda, 2008. "Can They Take It With Them? The Portability of Star Knowledge Workers' Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1213-1230, July.
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Technology sourcing by large incumbents through acquisition of small firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Brueller, Nir N. & Ellis, Shmuel & Segev, Eli & Carmeli, Abraham, 2015. "Knowing when to acquire: The case of multinational technology firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:927-941 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Hagedoorn & Myriam Cloodt, 2012. "Mergers and Acquisitions and Firm Performance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yu Yu & Nita Umashankar & Vithala R. Rao, 2016. "Choosing the right target: Relative preferences for resource similarity and complementarity in acquisition choice," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1808-1825, August.
- Larsen, Michael Holm, 2006. "Value Creation through ICT Integration in Merger & Acquisition Processes," Working Papers 2005-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9241-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Hussinger, 2012.
"Absorptive capacity and post-acquisition inventor productivity,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 490-507, August.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2010. "Absorptive capacity and post-acquisition inventor productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0212-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Cabigiosu & Francesco Zirpoli & Markus Becker, 2014. "Developing shared product platforms during a merger: The Fiat-Chrysler case," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nima Amiryany & Marleen Huysman & Ard-Pieter de Man & Myriam Cloodt, 2011. "Serial Acquirers’ Reconfiguration Capability: Moving Beyond Existing Knowledge Boundaries," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2011. "To explore or to exploit? An empirical investigation of acquisitions by large incumbents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1217-1225.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yin Wang, 2014. "Integration risk in cross-border M&A based on internal and external resource: empirical evidence from China," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 281-295, January.
- repec:exp:finnce:v:5:y:2017:i::p:21-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology acquisitions Organizational integration Product development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:179-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.