A Bird in the Hand or Two in the Bush?: Integration Trade-offs in Technology-grafting Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yao Chen & Fangfang Zhong, 0. "Integration decision-making in technology-sourcing cross-border M&As: a mathematical model," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Boris Groysberg & Linda-Eling Lee & Ashish Nanda, 2008. "Can They Take It With Them? The Portability of Star Knowledge Workers' Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1213-1230, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0212-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nima Amiryany & Marleen Huysman & Ard-Pieter de Man & Myriam Cloodt, 2011. "Serial Acquirers’ Reconfiguration Capability: Moving Beyond Existing Knowledge Boundaries," Chapters,in: The Nature of the New Firm, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2011. "To explore or to exploit? An empirical investigation of acquisitions by large incumbents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1217-1225.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yin Wang, 2014. "Integration risk in cross-border M&A based on internal and external resource: empirical evidence from China," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 281-295, January.
- repec:exp:finnce:v:5:y:2017:i::p:21-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Technology sourcing by large incumbents through acquisition of small firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Brueller, Nir N. & Ellis, Shmuel & Segev, Eli & Carmeli, Abraham, 2015. "Knowing when to acquire: The case of multinational technology firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:927-941 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Hagedoorn & Myriam Cloodt, 2012. "Mergers and Acquisitions and Firm Performance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yu Yu & Nita Umashankar & Vithala R. Rao, 2016. "Choosing the right target: Relative preferences for resource similarity and complementarity in acquisition choice," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1808-1825, August.
- Larsen, Michael Holm, 2006. "Value Creation through ICT Integration in Merger & Acquisition Processes," Working Papers 2005-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9241-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Hussinger, 2012.
"Absorptive capacity and post-acquisition inventor productivity,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 490-507, August.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2010. "Absorptive capacity and post-acquisition inventor productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Francesco Zirpoli & Markus Becker, 2014. "Developing shared product platforms during a merger: The Fiat-Chrysler case," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology acquisitions Organizational integration Product development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:179-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .