Five Styles of Customer Knowledge Management, and How Smart Companies Use Them To Create Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Filiz GÃ¼rder & Assoc. Prof. Dr. YÃ¼cel YÄ±lmaz, 2013. "Using Geographic Information Systems in Knowledge Management Processes," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(1), pages 75-87, January.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:175-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levén, Per & Holmström, Jonny & Mathiassen, Lars, 2014. "Managing research and innovation networks: Evidence from a government sponsored cross-industry program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 156-168.
- Mokter Hossain & K. Islam, 2015. "Ideation through Online Open Innovation Platform: Dell IdeaStorm," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(3), pages 611-624, September.
- Tzu-Chun Weng, 2014. "Exploring Customer Knowledge from Social Media to Improve the Performance of Strategy," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 3(2), pages 261-279.
- Wu, Jiebing & Guo, Bin & Shi, Yongjiang, 2013. "Customer knowledge management and IT-enabled business model innovation: A conceptual framework and a case study from China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 359-372.
- Mitja Kozjan & Doris Gomezelj Omerzel, 2011. "How Do Companies Treat Their Knowledge For managing the Company's Brand?," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Salojärvi, Hanna & Sainio, Liisa-Maija, 2015. "CRM technology and KAM performance: The mediating effect of key account-related knowledge," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 8(1), pages 435-454.
- Shakir Hafeez & Li Lin Hong & Bilal Bin Saeed & Bilal Afsar, 2017. "Customer Knowledge Management as a Success Driver for Business in Mobile Sector of Pakistan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14.
- Wensley, Anthony K.P. & Navarro, Juan Gabriel Cegarra, 2015. "Overcoming knowledge loss through the utilization of an unlearning context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1563-1569.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management Customer relationship management Customer knowledge management Resource based view Strategy process Value creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:20:y:2002:i:5:p:459-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.