Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in financial services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. M. Kamrul Islam Shaon & Md. Hasebur Rahman, . "A Theoretical Review of CRM Effects on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 23-36.
- Fakhraddin Maroofi & Adel Darabi & Jila Torabi, 2012. "Effects of e-CRM on Customer–Bank Relationship Quality and Results," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 164-182, July.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1183555 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Improving Customer Retention In Financial Services Using Kinship Network Information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/786, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lucas G. Papazissimou & Antonios Georgopoulos, 2007. "Customer-driven philosophy in the banking industry under different ownership status: the case of Greece," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 607-620, April.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Marri, H. B. & McGaughey, R. E. & Nebhwani, M. D., 2002. "E-commerce and its impact on operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 185-197, January.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:17-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serrano-Cinca, Carlos & Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña, 2014. "Microfinance, the long tail and mission drift," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 181-194.
- repec:mth:ifb888:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:128-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Chan Chung, 2015. "Customer Relationship Management Activities and Operational Performance in Taiwan Engineering Consultant Companies," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(10), pages 22-32, Octomber.
- Suresh Cuganesan, 2005. "A Case Study on Organisational Performance Measurement Systems for Customer Intimacy," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 52-61, March.
- Wong, Jehn-Yih & Chung, Pi-Heng, 2007. "Managing valuable Taiwanese airline passengers using knowledge discovery in database techniques," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 362-370.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:18:y:2000:i:3:p:312-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.