Regulatory performance of audit tournaments and compliance observability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:83-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian A. Vossler & Scott M. Gilpatric, 2017. "Endogenous Tax Audits and Taxpayer Assistance Services: Theory and Experiments," Working Papers 2017-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:332-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph-C. Bayer, 2017. "The Double Dividend of Relative Auditing Ã¢Â€Â“ Theory and Experiments on Corporate Tax Enforcement," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:62-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Mitra, Arnab, 2018.
"On monetary and non-monetary interventions to combat corruption,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 332-355.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Mitra, Arnab, 2017. "On Monetary and Non-Monetary Interventions to Combat Corruption," IZA Discussion Papers 10608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAuditing; Rank-order tournament; Laboratory experiment; Social observability; Tax compliance;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:85:y:2016:i:c:p:288-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.