Elasticities of substitution and export demands in a world trade model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bert G. Hickman & Yoshimi Kuroda & Lawrence J. Lau, 1977. "The Pacific Basin in World Trade: Part III, An Analysis of Changing Trade Patterns, 1955-1975," NBER Working Papers 0192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Nin, 1994. "Los modelos de flujos de comercio. Una aplicación en el caso de los lácteos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0994, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1988. "Income and price elasticities of foreign trade flows: econometric estimation and analysis of the U.S. trade deficit," International Finance Discussion Papers 324, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geraci, Vincent J. & Prewo, Wilfried, 1978. "A supply and demand model of bilateral trade in a multicountry framework," Kiel Working Papers 84, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Helliwell, John F. & Padmore, Tim, 1985.
"Empirical studies of macroeconomic interdependence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1107-1151
- John F. Helliwell & Tim Padmore, 1982. "Empirical Studies of Macroeconomic Interdependence," NBER Working Papers 1021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Clerc & V. Marcus, 2009. "Price elasticity of household fuel comsumption," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2009-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Richard Berner, 1977. "Estimating consumer import demand equations," International Finance Discussion Papers 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "Separability and the modelling of international economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-353.
- Erol CAKMAK & H. Ozan ERUYGUR, "undated".
"Trade Implications of Extending the Turkey-EU Customs Union Agreement to Agricultural Products,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Eruygur, H. Ozan & Cakmak, Erol H., 2005. "trade implications of extending the turkey-eu customs union agreement to agricultural products," MPRA Paper 12438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi YANO & Hiroyuki KOSAKA, "undated". "An International Input-Output Analysis on the Effects of Free Trade Agreements in Asia," EcoMod2004 330600163, EcoMod.
- Pravin Krishna, 2003. "Are Regional Trading Partners "Natural"?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 202-231, February.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "The elasticity of substitution between imported and domestically produced goods in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 200, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vartia, Pentti L.I., . "An Econometric Model for Analyzing and Forecasting Short-Term Fluctuations in the Finnish Economy," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 2.
- Matthieu Crozet & Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 2004.
"Trade Performances, Product Quality Perceptions, and the Estimation of Trade Price Elasticities,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 108-129, February.
- Matthieu Crozet & Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 2004. "Trade performances, product quality perceptions and the estimation of trade price-elasticities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096826, HAL.
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L Alan, 1990.
"Voluntary Export Restraints and Resource Allocation in Exporting Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 209-233, May.
- de Melo, Jaime & Winters, L. Alan, 1990. "Voluntary export restraints and resource allocation in exporting countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 352, The World Bank.
- Ulrich Kohli, 1985. "U.S. Imports by origin: A system approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 741-755, December.
- Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "Is the Armington Elasticity Really Constant across Importers?," MPRA Paper 15954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Berner, 1976. "Total import and gross output demands in the context of a multisector general equilibrium model," International Finance Discussion Papers 88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- P. Sillard & C. L'Angevin & S. Serravalle, 2006. "France's export performances compared to those of its main partners," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2006-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Egon Smeral, 1979. "Ein exportallokationsmodell für die westlichen industrielÄnder," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(3), pages 450-466, September.
- Busse, Matthias & Huth, Matthias & Koopmann, Georg, 2000. "Preferential trade agreements : the case of EU-Mexico," HWWA Discussion Papers 103, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Ishaq, Muhammad, . "An Armington Assumption Approach To Model International Trade Flow And Market Share For Apples In Canada," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:4:y:1973:i:4:p:347-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.