Testing the basic target zone model on Swedish data 1982-1990
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Lera, Sandro Claudio & Sornette, Didier, 2016. "Quantitative modelling of the EUR/CHF exchange rate during the target zone regime of September 2011 to January 2015," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 28-47.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2009.
"Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone--A heterogeneous expectations approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-344, February.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2007. "Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone: a heterogeneous expectations approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Christian Bauer & Paul De Grauwe & Stefan Reitz, 2007. "Exchange Rates Dynamics in a Target Zone – A Heterogeneous Expectations Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2080, CESifo Group Munich.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2010. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Distribution and Volatility under the Portuguese Target Zone," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 261-282, September.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2013. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 756-773.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2007. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Staff Reports 294, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2013. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Working Paper Series 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2010. "Monetary Regime Change and Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 241, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Gray, Stephen F., 2000. "Regime-switching and interest rates in the European monetary system," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 399-419, April.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darvas, Zsolt, 1999. "Az árfolyamsávok empirikus modelljei és a devizaárfolyam sávon belüli előrejelezhetetlensége
[Empirical models of exchange rate target zones]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 507-529.
- Bekiros, Stelios, 2014. "Nonlinear causality testing with stepwise multivariate filtering: Evidence from stock and currency markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 336-348.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Terasvirta, Timo, 2006. "A time series model for an exchange rate in a target zone with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 579-609.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2003. "A time series model for an exchange rate in a target zone with applications," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 533, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Timo Terasvirta, 2004. "A Time Series Model for an Exchange Rate in a Target Zone with Applications," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 340, Econometric Society.
- Mark Trede & Bernd Wilfling, 2007. "Estimating exchange rate dynamics with diffusion processes: an application to Greek EMU data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-39, July.
- Wilfling, Bernd & Trede, Mark, 2004. "Estimating Exchange Rate Dynamics with Diffusion Processes : An Application to Greek EMU Data," HWWA Discussion Papers 267, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- BESSEC Marie, "undated". "The Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dynamics in the EMS: a Time-Varying Threshold Test," EcoMod2003 330700015, EcoMod.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Sciences Po publications n°5199, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Working Papers hal-01065605, HAL.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Joao Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," EcoMod2013 5305, EcoMod.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis T. Lui & Leonard K. Cheng, 2001. "Credibility of Hong Kong's Currency Board: The Role of Institutional Arrangements," NBER Chapters, in: Regional and Global Capital Flows: Macroeconomic Causes and Consequences, NBER-EASE Volume 10, pages 233-259 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:7:p:1441-1469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed