Life-cycle expenditure allocations and the consumption costs of children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mardi Dungey & Vitali Alexeev & Jing Tian & Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2015.
"The Impact of Children on Australian Couples’ Wealth Accumulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91, pages 139-150, June.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2013. "The Impact of Children on Australian Couples' Wealth Accumulation," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1302, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1998. "Consumption Demand," NBER Working Papers 6466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Sefton, James, 2007.
"A comparison of national saving rates in the UK, US and Italy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1998-2028, November.
- Tatiana Kirsanova, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 278, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & James Sefton, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," Discussion Papers 0612, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Margherita Borella, 2006. "Stochastic Components of Individual Consumption: A Time Series Analysis of Grouped Data," NBER Working Papers 12456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:717-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Stewart, 2003.
"An International Comparison Of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 145-168, January -.
- Stewart C., 2001. "An International Comparison of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 19-36, July - De.
- Zoutman, Floris T., 2014. "The Effect of Capital Taxes on Household's Portfolio Composition and Intertemporal Choice: Evidence from the Dutch 2001 Capital Income Tax Reform," Discussion Papers 2014/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & James Banks & Sarah Tanner, 2002.
"Asset Holding and Consumption Volatility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 771-792, August.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Tanner, Tanner, 1998. "Asset holding and consumption volatility," IFS Working Papers W98/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Sarah Tanner, 1998. "Asset Holding and Consumption Volatility," NBER Working Papers 6567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Cheli & Gianni Betti, 1999. "Fuzzy analysis of poverty dynamics on an italian pseudo panel 1985-1994," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 85-105.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1997. "Consumption and saving behaviour: modelling recent trends," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 23-47, February.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1995. "Income, expenditure and the living standards of UK households," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 40-54, August.
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2013.
"Revisiting the effect of household size on consumption over the life-cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2998-3011.
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2012. "Revisiting the Effect of Household Size on Consumption Over the Life-Cycle," MPRA Paper 41756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kengo Igei, 2018. "Managing Were the Adverse Effects of Disability on Employment Mitigated during 2002-2015 in South Africa?: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers 168, JICA Research Institute.
- Thomas H. Jørgensen, 2017.
"Life-Cycle Consumption and Children: Evidence from a Structural Estimation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 717-746, October.
- Thomas H. Jørgensen, 2014. "Life-Cycle Consumption and Children," CAM Working Papers 2014_02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen, 2015. "Life-Cycle Consumption and Children: Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Discussion Papers 15-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Faik, 2013.
"Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Equivalence Scales for West Germany Based on Subjective Data on Life Satisfaction,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
575, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jurgen Faik, 2013. "Cross-sectional and longitudinal equivalence scales for West Germany based on subjective data on life satisfaction," Working Papers 306, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Paul Blacklow, 2004. "Intertemporal Equivalence Scales: Measuring the Life-Cycle Costs of Children," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 249, Econometric Society.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "Food Demand Analysis of Indonesian Households with Particular Attention to the Poorest," Discussion Papers 116748, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Equivalence Scales for the Former West Germany," Discussion Paper 1997-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D. Friedman & W. Trockel & S. Novkovic & Patricia Apps & A. Falk & C. Doyle, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 311-327, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:7:p:1391-1410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.