On banking and intermediation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1994.
"European exchange rate credibility before the fall,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1185-1216, June.
- Andrew K. Rose & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," NBER Working Papers 4495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, A.K. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," Papers 542, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Rose, Andrew K & Svensson, Lars E O, 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," CEPR Discussion Papers 852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Rational and Self-fulfilling Balance-of-Payments Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 72-81, March.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Rational and Self-Fulfilling Balance-of-Payments Crises," NBER Working Papers 1486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1991.
"The "Walters Critique" of the EMS--A Case of Inconsistent Expectations?,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 59(0), pages 23-37, Supplemen.
- Miller, M & Sutherland, A, 1990. "The 'Walters Critique' of the EMS - A Case of Inconsistent Expectations," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 363, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan, 1990. "The `Walters' Critique of the EMS: A Case of Inconsistent Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Giavazzi & L. Spaventa, 1990. "The "New" EMS," Working Papers 86, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Phillips, Steven, 1992. "The European Monetary System: Credible at Last?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 791-816, October.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1984.
"Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 90-107, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1980. "Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline," NBER Working Papers 0544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1981. "Gold monetization and gold discipline," International Finance Discussion Papers 190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ben Bernanke & Frederic Mishkin, 1992.
"Central Bank Behavior and the Strategy of Monetary Policy: Observations from Six Industrialized Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 183-238
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bernanke & Frederic Mishkin, 1992. "Central Bank Behavior and the Strategy of Monetary Policy: Observations From Six Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 4082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Portes, 1993. "EMS and EMU After the Fall," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1993. "The Unstable EMS," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 51-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2013. "Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 487-497.
- Chiesa, Gabriella, 2001.
"Incentive-Based Lending Capacity, Competition and Regulation in Banking,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, pages 28-53.
- Gabriella Chiesa, "undated". "Incentive-based Lending Capacity, Competition and Regulation in Banking," Working Papers 92, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- G. Chiesa, 2001. "Incentive-Based Lendig Capacity, Competition and Regulation in Banking," Working Papers 397, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Blum, Jurg & Hellwig, Martin, 1995. "The macroeconomic implications of capital adequacy requirements for banks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 739-749, April.
- Collier, Benjamin, 2013. "Exclusive finance: How unmanaged systemic risk continues to limit financial services for the poor in a booming sector," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150433, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eva Schliephake, 2013. "Risk Weighted Capital Regulation and Government Debt," FEMM Working Papers 130011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:3-4:p:469-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.