Bargaining structure and economic performance in the open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Telser,Lester G., 1987. "A Theory of Efficient Cooperation and Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521306195, March.
- Singh, Ajit, 1989. "Third World Competition and De-industrialisation in Advanced Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aidt, T.S. & Tzannatos, Z., 2005. "The Cost and Benefits of Collective Bargaining," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- A. Cassoni & G. Fachola & G. Labadie, 2001. "The impact of unions on the economic performance of firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1501, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Toke Aidt & Zafiris Tzannatos, 2002. "Unions and Collective Bargaining : Economic Effects in a Global Environment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15241.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1999. "The wage elasticity of labour demand in the Uruguayan manufacturing sector after re-unionisation: new results," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1499, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Adriana Cassoni & Steven G. Allen & Gaston J. Labadie, 2000. "The Effect of Unions on Employment: Evidence from an Unnatural Experiment in Uruguay," NBER Working Papers 7501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003.
"Wage and Public Expenditure Setting in a Monetary Union,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-16, May - Nov.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Macroeconomics 0105002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Working Papers 42, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Vartiainen, Juhana, 1999. "Relative Wages in Monetary Union and Floating," Working Paper Series 155, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998. "Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence," Discussion Paper 1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Markus Knell, 2002.
"Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions,"
63, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Knell, Markus, 2003. "Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 124, Royal Economic Society.
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1994. "Monopoly unions, corporatism and optimal structure of labour taxation," Research Discussion Papers 17/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Cahuc, Pierre, 1995. "Macroeconomic performance and wage setting level in symmetric non-cooperative games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 427-432, June.
- Forteza, Alvaro, 1998. "The Wage Bargaining Structure and the Inflationary Bias," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 599-614, July.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2001. "Macroeconomic Performance and Wage Bargaining in a Monetary Union," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 419-433, December.
- Adriana Cassoni & Gaston J. Labadie & Gabriela Fachola, 2002.
"The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Their Impact on Wages and the Economic Performance of Firms in Uruguay,"
Research Department Publications
3159, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adriana Cassoni & Gastón J. Labadie & Gabriela Fachola, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Their Impact on Wages and the Economic Performance of Firms in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3283, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Adriana Cassoni, 2000. "Trade unions in Uruguay: some historical features explaining their economic role," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0400, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Olivier L’Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2009.
"Politiques du marché du travail et négociations par branches d'activité dans un modèle d'appariement,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 75(2), pages 183-228.
- Olivier L’Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Politiques du marché du travail et négociations par branches d’activité dans un modèle d’appariement," THEMA Working Papers 2008-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Olivier L’Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2009. "Politiques du marché du travail et négociations par branches d’activité dans un modèle d’appariement," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Adriana Cassoni, 1999. "Labour demand in Uruguay before and after re-unionisation," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0199, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2003. "Labor Market Institutions, International Capital Mobility, and the Persistence of Underdevelopment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 637-650, July.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:63:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Franzese, 2001. "Strategic Interactions of Monetary Policymakers and Wage/Price Bargainers: A Review with Implications for the European Common-Currency Area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 457-486, December.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1997. "A brief survey on the role of trade unions in labour market," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0697, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rama, Martin, 1993. "How labor markets and imperfect competition affect tariff policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1149, The World Bank.
- Quentin Wibaut, 2001. "Centralisation de la formation des salaires en économie ouverte et politique monétaire," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 103-115.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2004. "Labour Markets Institutions and Inflation Performance: Evidence from OECD panel data," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:2:p:403-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.