Customer coalitions, monopoly price discrimination and generic entry deterrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005.
"Optimal Second-Degree Price Discrimination and Arbitrage: On the Role of Asymmetric Information Among Buyers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(2), pages 337-360, Summer.
- Doh Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2001. "Optimal second-degree price discrimination and arbitrage: On the role of asymetric information among buyers," Economics Working Papers 624, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2003. "Optimal Second-degree Price Discrimination and Arbitrage: On the Role of Asymmetric Information among Buyers," Working Papers 21, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2001. "Competing cybermediaries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 797-808, May.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2002. "Exclusionary contracts and competition for large buyers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1363-1381, November.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2007.
"Buyer power and supplier incentives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 647-667, April.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2002. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2005. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 464, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2003. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2004.
"Network Markets and Consumers Coordination,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1481, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2004. "Network Markets and Consumer Coordination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Attila Ambrus & Rosella Argenziano, 2004. "Network Markets and Consumer Coordination," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0423, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Liliane Karlinger & Massimo Motta, 2007.
"Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/30, European University Institute.
- Karlinger, Liliane & Motta, Massimo, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 6258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2001. "Chicken and Egg: Competing Matchmakers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christodoulos Stefanadis, 2003.
"Sunk Costs, Contestability, and the Latent Contract Market,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 119-138, March.
- Chris Stefanadis, 1999. "Sunk costs, contestability, and the latent contract market," Staff Reports 75, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hueth, Brent & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2014.
"Endogenous market structure and the cooperative firm,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 283-285.
- Brent Hueth & GianCarlo Moschini, 2014. "Endogenous Market Structure and the Cooperative Firm," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 14-wp547, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Brent Hueth & GianCarlo Moschini, 2014. "Endogenous Market Structure and the Cooperative Firm," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp547, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Competition in Multi-sided Markets: Divide and Conquer," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 186-220, November.
- Bruno Jullien, 2005. "Two-sided Markets and Electronic Intermediaries," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 51(2-3), pages 233-260.
- Cremer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2000. "Connectivity in the Commercial Internet," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2001. "Competing with Network Externalities and Price Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 2883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2004. "Two-Sided Markets and Electronic Intermediation," IDEI Working Papers 295, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1994. "A Survey of Noncooperative Game Theory with Reference to Agricultural Markets: Part 2. Potential Applications in Agriculture," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(02), August.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2010. "Two-Sided B2B Platforms," IDEI Working Papers 652, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2011.
- Xia, Tian & Sexton, Richard J., 2002. "Can Food Processors Use Contracts To Influence Farm Cash Prices? The Competitive Implications Of Top-Of-The-Market And Related Pricing Clauses," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19776, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:8:p:1569-1597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.