Imperfect competition and the suboptimality of rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatia, Kul B., 1988. "Tax incidence in a hierarchical model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 221-242, November.
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989.
"The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Symons, E. & Walker, I., 1988. "The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 303, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Noyola, Pedro Javier & Manresa, Antonio & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1988. "A general equilibrium analysis of the 1986 tax reform in Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 334-342, March.
- Bhatia, Kul B., 1982. "Value-added tax and the theory of tax incidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-223, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1992. "Un modèle macroéconomique de chômage avec concurrence imparfaite et anticipations rationnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 23-42, mars et j.
- Vera Ivanova & Philip Ushchev, 2015. "When Ricardo Meets Chamberlin: A Simple Dynamic Model Of Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 99/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:7:p:1315-1330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.