Tests of alternative wage employment bargaining models with an application to the UK aggregate labour market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falch, Torberg & Strom, Bjarne, 2007. "Wage bargaining and monopsony," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 202-207, February.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1996.
"Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1993. "Testing Between Alternative Wage-Employment Bargaining Models Using Belgian Aggreggate Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 27 Apr 1994.
- Vannetelbosch, V. J., 1996. "Testing between alternative wage-employment bargaining models using Belgian aggregate data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1233, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrews, Martyn & Harrison, Alan, 1998.
"Testing for Efficient Contracts in Unionized Labour Markets,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 171-200, July.
- Martyn Andrews & Alan Harrison, "undated". "Testing for Efficient Contracts in Unionized Labour Market," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 12, McMaster University.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2010. "Is Collective Bargaining Pareto Efficient? A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 1268, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 1996.
"A dynamic contracting model for wages and employment in three European economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 429-448, February.
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz & Pfann, Gerard, 1993. "A Dynamic Contracting Model for Wages and Employment in three European Economies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1993021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas & Svedin, Dick, 2004. "Foreign ownership and effects on employment and wages: The case of Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 638, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2004.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2016.
"Entry Threats and Inefficiency in ‘Efficient Bargaining’,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(3), pages 258-277, July.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry threats and insufficiency in efficient bargaining," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bughin, J., 1995. "Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 409-415, December.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2011. "Is Collective Bargaining Pareto Efficient? A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 282-304, September.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:534-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falch, Torberg, 2001. "Collective bargaining in the public sector and the role of budget determination," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2000. "Endogenous scope of bargaining in a union-oligopoly model: when will firms and unions bargain over employment?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 261-281, May.
- Milas, Costas, 1998. "Long-run structural estimation of labour market equations with an application to Greece1," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 149-161, January.
- Luciano Fanti, 2011. "When do firms prefer either monopolistic unions or an efficient bargaining?," Discussion Papers 2011/130, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Gervan Fearon, 2004. "Public sector wage settlement and the threat of outsourcing," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 161-174, September.
- Milas, Costas, 1999. "Labor Market Decisions and Greek Manufacturing Competitiveness," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 505-513, July.
- Luciano Fanti, 2011. "When an efficient bargaining is more â€œefficientâ€ than a competitive labour market," Discussion Papers 2011/131, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Per Skedinger, 1992. "Employment determination in the Swedish wood industry : a test of the labor demand model," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 27-37, Spring.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01cc08hf62w is not listed on IDEAS
- Minas Vlassis & Stefanos Mamakis, 2016. "Is Price Competition More Efficient than Quantity Competition? A Reversal with Unionized Oligopolists," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(1), pages 103-126, August.
- Carsten Eckel & Hartmut Egger, 2017.
"The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs Global Bargaining,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 534-566, August.
- Eckel, Carsten & Egger, Hartmut, 2012. "The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs. Global Bargaining," CEPR Discussion Papers 8784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2016. "Productivity shocks in a union-duopoly model," FEP Working Papers 576, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 1996. "Endogenous scope of bargaining in oligopoly," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3978, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Louis N. Christofides & Andrew J. Oswald, 1991. "Efficient and Inefficient Employment Outcomes: A Study Based on Canadian Data," NBER Working Papers 3648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:23-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.