Intergenerational transfers and capital market imperfections : Evidence from a cross-section of Italian households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Kim, Se-Jik, 2000.
"Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 579-607, August.
- Jose De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1994. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities; Education, Distribution, and Growth," IMF Working Papers 1994/047, International Monetary Fund.
- José De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1998. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth," Documentos de Trabajo 42, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Sefton, James, 2007.
"A comparison of national saving rates in the UK, US and Italy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1998-2028, November.
- Tatiana Kirsanova, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 278, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & James Sefton, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," Discussion Papers 0612, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles & Laferrere, Anne, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, in: S. Kolm & Jean Mercier Ythier (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 889-969, Elsevier.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2015.
"Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Luigi Aldieri & Damiano Fiorillo, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families," Discussion Papers 12_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: an empirical investigation on Italian families," MPRA Paper 36423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2009. "Compensatory inter vivos gifts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 993-1023.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2006.
"Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s,"
Chapters, in: Edward N. Wolff (ed.), International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Brandolini & Giovanni D'Alessio & Luigi Cannari & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_414, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrea Brandolini & Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Ivan Faiella, 2004. "Household Wealth Distribution in Italy in the 1990s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2002.
"Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 315-339, May.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1998. "Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1999. "Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership," CSEF Working Papers 17, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Altig, David & Davis, Steven J., 1993.
"Borrowing constraints and two-sided altruism with an application to social security,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 467-494, May.
- David Altig & Steve J. Davis, 1991. "Borrowing Constraints and Two-Sided Altruism With an Application to Social Security," NBER Working Papers 3913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarina Nordblom & Henry Ohlsson, 2011.
"Bequests, gifts, and education: links between intergenerational transfers,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 343-358, April.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Ohlsson, Henry, 2002. "BEQUESTS, GIFTS, AND EDUCATION Swedish evidence on parents’ transfer behavior," Working Papers in Economics 69, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Cigno, Alessandro & C. Giannelli, Gianna & Rosati, Furio C., 1998. "Voluntary transfers among Italian households: altruistic and non-altruistic explanations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 435-451, December.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Mayer, Christopher J., 1998.
"Intergenerational Transfers, Borrowing Constraints, and Saving Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Intergenerational transfers, borrowing constraints, and saving behavior: evidence from the housing market," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Serena Trucchi, 2011. "How credit markets affect homeownership: an explanation based on differences between Italian regions," CeRP Working Papers 122, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1994. "Gifts, down payments, and housing affordability," Working Papers 94-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Luca Casolaro & Leonardo Gambacorta & Luigi Guiso, 2005. "Regulation, formal and informal enforcement and the development of the household loan market. Lessons from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 560, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luc Arrondel & François-Charles Wolff, 1998. "La nature des transferts inter vivos en France : investissements humains, aides financières et transmission du patrimoine," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 1-27.
- Irving Fisher Committee, 2004. "The IFC's contribution to the 54th ISI Session, Berlin, August 2003," IFC Bulletins, Bank for International Settlements, number 17, July.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2003.
"Credit market constraints and labor market decisions,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 681-703, December.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2002. "Credit Market Constraints and Labor Market Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniela del Boca & Annamaria Lusardi, 2001. "Credit Market Regulations Changes And Labor Market Decisions," CHILD Working Papers wp22_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2000.
"The dynamics of household wealth accumulation in Italy,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 1999. "The Dynamics of Household Wealth Accumulation in Italy," CSEF Working Papers 27, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Patrick Honohan, 1995. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Policies on Saving," Papers WP059, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Claudio Daminato & Mario Padula, 2020. "The Life-Cycle Effects of Pension Reforms: A Structural Approach," CSEF Working Papers 585, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Cox, Donald & Hansen, Bruce E. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 2004.
"How responsive are private transfers to income? Evidence from a laissez-faire economy,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2193-2219, August.
- Donald Cox & Bruce E. Hansen & Emmanuel Jimenez, 1997. "How Responsive are Private Transfers to Income? Evidence from a Laissez-Faire Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 341., Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 1999.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1996. "Borrowing constraints, human capital accumulation, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 49-71, February.
- Maurice J. Roche & David Duffy, 2007. "Getting a Helping Hand: Parental Transfers and First-Time Homebuyers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1740507, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Albert Ando & Luigi Guiso & Daniele Terlizzese, 1993. "Dissaving by the Elderly, Transfer Motives and Liquidity Constraints," NBER Working Papers 4569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.