Corrigendum to 'A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, III, Cournot Competition' (vol. 31, no. 4)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1445-1488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andre Veiga, 2014. "Dynamic Platform Design," Working Papers 14-15, NET Institute.
- Zhongmin Wang, 2009. "(Mixed) Strategy in Oligopoly Pricing: Evidence from Gasoline Price Cycles Before and Under a Timing Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(6), pages 987-1030, December.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:241-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joao Macieira, 2010. "Oblivious Equilibrium in Dynamic Discrete Games," 2010 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arianna Dal Forno & Ugo Merlone, 2010. "Effort Dynamics in Supervised Work Groups," Post-Print hal-00849409, HAL.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:106:y:2000:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1004663800322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Yanghoon, 2012. "Assessment of Enforcement Mechanism for Pork Traceability System in Korea Using Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibrium," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 35(1), April.
- Benjamin Atkinson & Andrew Eckert & Douglas S. West, 2009. "Price Matching And The Domino Effect In A Retail Gasoline Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 568-588, July.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017.
"Empirical models of firms and industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1445-1488, December.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Working Papers tecipa-580, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret E., 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Microeconomics.ca working papers margaret_e._slade-2017-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2017.
- Paul L.E. Grieco & Guy Arie, 2009. "Switching Costs with a Continuum of Consumers," 2009 Meeting Papers 817, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:7:p:1567-1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.