'Domestic saving and international capital movements in the long run and the short run' by M. Feldstein
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet MERCAN, 2014. "Feldstein-Horioka Hipotezinin AB-15 ve Turkiye Ekonomisi icin Sinanmasi: Yatay Kesit Bagimliligi Altinda Yapisal Kirilmali Dinamik Panel Veri Analizi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 231-245.
- Van Wincoop, E. & Marrinan, J., 1993.
"Public and Private Saving and Investment,"
546, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jane Marrinan & Eric Van Wincoop, 1993. "Public And Private Savings And Investments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 259, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eric van Wincoop & Jane Marrinan, 1996. "Public and private saving and investment," Economics Working Papers 172, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1991. "Measuring international capital mobility: A critical assessment of the use of saving and investment correlations," Kiel Working Papers 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jan Lemmen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 1995.
"The quantity approach to financial integration: The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 145-165, April.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S., 1993. "The Quantity Approach of Financial Integration: The Feldstein-Horioka Criterion Revisited," Papers 9320, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "The quantity approach to financial integration : The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Other publications TiSEM c03b04b7-a993-4cc0-b9fc-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1993. "The quantity approach to financial integration : The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Discussion Paper 1993-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jérome Hericourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2006.
"A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a European-regional perspective,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2), pages 147-168.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-Regional" perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2006. "A New Look at the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: A “European-Regional” Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267478, HAL.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-regional" perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196383, HAL.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Norbert Fiess, 2009.
"The Global Side of the Investment-Saving Puzzle,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 1033-1040, August.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Norbert Fiess, 2008. "The Global Side of the Investments-Savings Puzzle," Working Papers 2008_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert & Fazio, Giorgio, 2008. "The Global Side of the Investment-Savings Puzzle," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Peeters, Marga, 1999.
"The Public-Private Savings Mirror and Causality Relations Among Private Savings, Investment, and (twin) Deficits: A Full Modeling Approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 579-605, September.
- Peeters, Marga, 1996. "The public-private savings mirror and causality relations among private savings, investment and (twin) deficits: A full modelling approach," MPRA Paper 29630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peeters, Marga, 1999. "The public-private savings mirror and causality relations among private savings, investment and (twin) deficits: A full modeling approach," MPRA Paper 28715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Levy, 1995.
"Investment-saving comovement under endogenous fiscal policy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 237-254, July.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement under Endogenous Fiscal Policy," International Finance 0505008, EconWPA.
- Daniel Levy, 2000.
"Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 100-137, January.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series," International Finance 0505006, EconWPA, revised 16 May 2005.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Mohsin, H, 2005. "The Integration of Financial Markets: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 2364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988.
"Current Account and Budget Deficits in an Intertemporal Model of Consumption and Taxation Smoothing. A Solution to the "Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle"?,"
NBER Working Papers
2773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, N., 1989. "Current Account And Budget Deficits In An Intertemporal Model Of Consumption And Taxation Smoothing. A Solution To The "Feldstein-Horioka" Puzzel," Papers 569, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bellod Redondo, José Francisco, 1996. "Ahorro e inversión en el largo plazo: El caso de la América Latina," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(251), pages 1113-1137, julio-sep.
- Chor Foon Tang & Hooi Hooi Lean, 2011. "Revisit Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2237-2249.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Schüler, Martin, 2002.
"How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schüler, Martin & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2002. "How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis," Research Notes 3b, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Lori Leachman, 1991. "Saving, investment, and capital mobility among OECD countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Jane Marrinan & Eva Ventura, 1995. "Efectos del gasto publico sobre el ahorro y la inversión en una economía abierta," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(3), pages 349-370, September.
- Florian Pelgrin & Sebastian Schich, 2004. "National Saving-Investment Dynamics and International Capital Mobility," Staff Working Papers 04-14, Bank of Canada.
- Jungmittag Andre & Untiedt Gerhard, 2002. "Kapitalmobilität in Europa aus empirischer Sicht. Befunde und wirtschaftspolitische Implikationen / Capital Mobility in Europe from an Empirical Viewpoint. Evidence and Implications for Economic Polic," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(1), pages 42-63, February.
- Lemmen, J.J.G., 1996. "Financial integration in the European Union. Measurement and determination," Other publications TiSEM d0674974-f3e8-42eb-af12-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Weiping Li & Guotai Chi & Lan Wu, 2015. "Empirical Study on Saving and Investment Relation in China: 1952¡ª2011," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 81-99, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:21:y:1983:i:1-2:p:153-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.