The sampling distribution of forecasts from a first-order autoregression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Francois David & Eric Ghysels, 1989.
"Y a-t-il des biais systematiques dans les annonces budgetaires canadiennes? (With English summary.),"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(3), pages 313-321, September.
- David, J.F. & Ghysels, E., 1989. "Y A-T-Il des Biais Systematiques Dans les Annonces Budgetaires Canadiennes?," Cahiers de recherche 8912, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David, J-F. & Ghysels, E., 1989. "Y A-T-Il Des Biais Systematiques Dans Les Annonces Budgetaires Canadiennes?," Cahiers de recherche 8912, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2002.
"Median unbiased forecasts for highly persistent autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 85-101, November.
- Nikolay Gospodinov, 1999. "Median Unbiased Forecasts for Highly Persistent Autoregressive Processes," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 533, Society for Computational Economics.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2015. "Asymptotic analysis of the squared estimation error in misspecified factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 388-406.
- Lee, Yun Shin, 2014. "A semi-parametric approach for estimating critical fractiles under autocorrelated demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 163-173.
- Eric Beutner & Alexander Heinemann & Stephan Smeekes, 2017.
"A Justification of Conditional Confidence Intervals,"
- Beutner, Eric & Heinemann, Alexander & Smeekes, Stephan, 2017. "A Justification of Conditional Confidence Intervals," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan G, 2009.
"Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 2543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A. & Timmermann, A., 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paolo Vidoni, 2009. "A simple procedure for computing improved prediction intervals for autoregressive models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 577-590, November.
- Kabaila, Paul & Syuhada, Khreshna, 2010. "The asymptotic efficiency of improved prediction intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(17-18), pages 1348-1353, September.
- Ng, Serena, 2013. "Variable Selection in Predictive Regressions," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Ru Zhang, 2014. "Moment Approximation for Unit Root Models with Nonnormal Errors," Working Papers 201401, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- David Harris & Gael M. Martin & Indeewara Perera & Don S. Poskitt, 2017. "Construction and visualization of optimal confidence sets for frequentist distributional forecasts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan, 2015. "Evaluating panel data forecasts under independent realization," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 108-125.
- Lee, Yun Shin & Scholtes, Stefan, 2014. "Empirical prediction intervals revisited," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 217-234.
- John L. Turner, 2004. "Local to unity, long-horizon forecasting thresholds for model selection in the AR(1)," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 513-539.
- Veiga, Helena & Ruiz, Esther & Gonçalves Mazzeu, Joao Henrique, 2015. "Model uncertainty and the forecast accuracy of ARMA models: A survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:9:y:1979:i:3:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.