The sampling distribution of forecasts from a first-order autoregression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jean Francois David & Eric Ghysels, 1989.
"Y a-t-il des biais systematiques dans les annonces budgetaires canadiennes? (With English summary.),"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(3), pages 313-321, September.
- David, J.F. & Ghysels, E., 1989. "Y A-T-Il des Biais Systematiques Dans les Annonces Budgetaires Canadiennes?," Cahiers de recherche 8912, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David, J-F. & Ghysels, E., 1989. "Y A-T-Il Des Biais Systematiques Dans Les Annonces Budgetaires Canadiennes?," Cahiers de recherche 8912, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2002. "Median unbiased forecasts for highly persistent autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 85-101, November.
- Nikolay Gospodinov, 1999. "Median Unbiased Forecasts for Highly Persistent Autoregressive Processes," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 533, Society for Computational Economics.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2015. "Asymptotic analysis of the squared estimation error in misspecified factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 388-406.
- Lee, Yun Shin, 2014. "A semi-parametric approach for estimating critical fractiles under autocorrelated demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 163-173.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Pick, Andreas & Timmermann, Allan G, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 7139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 2543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A. & Timmermann, A., 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kabaila, Paul & Syuhada, Khreshna, 2010. "The asymptotic efficiency of improved prediction intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(17-18), pages 1348-1353, September.
- Ng, Serena, 2013. "Variable Selection in Predictive Regressions," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Ru Zhang, 2014. "Moment Approximation for Unit Root Models with Nonnormal Errors," Working Papers 201401, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- David Harris & Gael M. Martin & Indeewara Perera & Don S. Poskitt, 2017. "Construction and visualization of optimal confidence sets for frequentist distributional forecasts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan, 2015. "Evaluating panel data forecasts under independent realization," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 108-125.
- Lee, Yun Shin & Scholtes, Stefan, 2014. "Empirical prediction intervals revisited," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 217-234.
- John L. Turner, 2004. "Local to unity, long-horizon forecasting thresholds for model selection in the AR(1)," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 513-539.
- Veiga, Helena & Ruiz, Esther & Gonçalves Mazzeu, Joao Henrique, 2015. "Model uncertainty and the forecast accuracy of ARMA models: A survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:9:y:1979:i:3:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed