Estimation of a non-invertible moving average process : The case of overdifferencing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kannapiran, Chinna A., 2000. "Commodity price stabilisation: macroeconomic impacts and policy options," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 17-30, June.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens J., 2010.
"Long-run sectoral development: Time-series evidence for the German economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 111-122, May.
- Andreas Dietrich & Jens J. Krüger, 2008. "Long-Run Sectoral Development - Time Series Evidence for the German Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ronald MacDonald, 1985. "Are deviations from purchasing power parity efficient? Some further answers," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 638-645, December.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "New exact ML estimation and inference for a Gaussian MA(1) process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 172-176, April.
- Peña, Daniel & Sánchez, Ismael, 1995. "Properties of predictors in overdifferenced nearly nonstationary autoregression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10347, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Amado Peiró, 2015. "Asymmetry in the relationship between unemployment and the business cycle," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 683-697, March.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1999.
"A Heuristic Method for Extracting Smooth Trends from Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
7439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1999. "Matlab code for A Method for Decomposing Time Series into Trend and Cycle Components," QM&RBC Codes 75, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Stephen R. Blough, 1994. "Near common factors and confidence regions for present value models," Working Papers 94-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:12:p:1213-1225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Paige & A. Trindade & R. Wickramasinghe, 2014. "Extensions of saddlepoint-based bootstrap inference," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 961-981, October.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1993.
"Unit roots in macroeconomic time series: some critical issues,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 13-44.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1993. "Unit Roots in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Critical Issues," NBER Working Papers 4368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "The `Pile-up Problem' in Trend-Cycle Decomposition of Real GDP: Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," MPRA Paper 51118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1990.
"Unit roots in real GNP: Do we know, and do we care?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-61, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1989. "Unit Roots in Real GNP: Do We Know, and Do We Care?," NBER Working Papers 3130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1989. "Unit roots in real GNP: do we know, and do we care?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Unit roots in real GNP: do we know, and do we care?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:134-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W A Razzak, 2007.
"A Perspective on Unit Root and Cointegration in Applied Macroeconomics,"
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1), pages 77-102.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2003. "A Perspective on Unit Root and Cointegration in Applied Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 1970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Yoonsuk Lee & B. Wade Brorsen, 2017. "Permanent Breaks and Temporary Shocks in a Time Series," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 255-270, February.
- Pokta, Suriani & Hart, Jeffrey D., 2008. "Approximating posterior probabilities in a linear model with possibly noninvertible moving average errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Lord, Montague J., 1986. "Market Price Models for Latin America's Major Commodity Exports," Working Papers 244235, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Krishnan, R. & Sen, Kunal, 1995. "Measuring persistence in industrial output: The Indian case," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 25-41, October.
- Peiró, Amado & Belaire-Franch, Jorge & Gonzalo, Maria Teresa, 2012. "Unemployment, cycle and gender," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1167-1175.
- Eickmeier, Sandra, 2005. "Common stationary and non-stationary factors in the euro area analyzed in a large-scale factor model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Joseph, Joy, 2005. "Competitive Pricing Analysis in Mature & Evolving Markets A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 7685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:6:y:1977:i:2:p:199-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.