The estimation of transaction costs in arbitrage models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Aisabokhae, Ruth A. & Bizimana, Jean-Claude, 2012. "Market Extent for Bioenergy Products: An Analysis Using Weekly Price Data," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001.
"Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999. "Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Grennes, Thomas J. & Craig, Lee A., 2002. "Mechanical Refrigeration and the Integration of Perishable Commodity Markets," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 154-182, April.
- John Cuddington & Zhongmin Wang, 2006. "Assessing the Degree of Spot Market Integration for U.S. Natural Gas: Evidence from Daily Price Data," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 195-210, 03.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2001. "Tradability And Market Equilibrium For U.S.-Mexico Fresh Tomatoes," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36142, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andrew Coleman, 2007. "A model of spatial arbitrage with transport capacity constraints and endogenous transport prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Lence, Sergio & Moschini, Giancarlo & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2017. "Threshold cointegration and spatial price transmission when expectations matter," MPRA Paper 80202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Kleit & James Reitzes, 2008. "The effectiveness of FERC’s transmission policy: is transmission used efficiently and when is it scarce?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Kleit, Andrew N. & Palsson, Halldor P., 1999. "Horizontal concentration and anticompetitive behavior in the central Canadian cement industry: testing arbitrage cost hypotheses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1189-1202, November.
- Coleman, Andrew, 2007. "The pitfalls of estimating transactions costs from price data: Evidence from trans-Atlantic gold-point arbitrage, 1886-1905," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 387-410, July.
- Rozelle, Scott & Park, Albert & Jin, Hehui & Huang, Jikun, 1999. "Market Emergence and Transition: Transaction Costs, Arbitrage, and Autarky in China’s Grain Markets," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 171900, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Myers, Robert & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2004. "Grain marketing policy changes and spatial efficiency of maize and wheat markets in Ethiopia," MTID discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Larson, Donald F. & Sarris, Alexander, 2009. "The performance of Bulgarian food markets during reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4876, The World Bank.
- Badolo, Félix, 2012. "Chocs de prix internationaux et transmission : cas du marché du riz au Burkina Faso," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(3), pages 317-346, Septembre.
- Javier Escobal D’Angelo, 2001. "Costos de transacción en la agricultura peruana: una primera aproximación a su medición e impacto," Documentos de Investigación dt30, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Andrew Coleman, 2007. "The pitfalls of estimating transactions costs from price data: evidence from trans-Atlantic gold-point arbitrage, 1886-1905," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "The integration of China into the world crude oil market since 1998," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5159-5166, September.
- Kleit, Andrew N., 2001. "Defining electricity markets: an arbitrage cost approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 259-270, July.
- Mutambatsere, Emelly & Mabaya, Edward T. & Christy, Ralph D., 2006. "Integration and Equilibrium of Maize Markets in Southern Africa: A SADC Sub-regional Assessment," Working Papers 127056, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of Market Integration and Efficiency for U.S. Fresh Tomato Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:39:y:1988:i:3:p:309-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.