Specification tests for distributional assumptions in the Tobit model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Ottoni Wilhelm, 2008. "Practical Considerations for Choosing Between Tobit and SCLS or CLAD Estimators for Censored Regression Models with an Application to Charitable Giving," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 559-582, August.
- Bellemare, Charles & Kroger, Sabine, 2007.
"On representative social capital,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 183-202, January.
- Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine, 2004. "On Representative Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 1145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Bellemare & Sabine Kroger, 2005. "On representative social capital," Artefactual Field Experiments 00006, The Field Experiments Website.
- Charles Bellemare & Sabine Kroger, 2005. "On Representative Social Capital," Cahiers de recherche 0504, CIRPEE.
- Bellemare, C. & Kroger, S., 2004. "On Representative Social Capital," Discussion Paper 2004-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James B. McDonald & Hieu Nguyen, 2012. "Heteroskedasticity and Distributional Assumptions in the Censored Regression Model," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-09, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E., 2007.
"Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 74
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-452, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tao Chen & Gautam Tripathi, 2014. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jason Cook & James McDonald, 2013. "Partially Adaptive Estimation of Interval Censored Regression Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 119-131, June.
- Joe Mattey, 1993. "Evidence on IO Technology Assumptions From the Longitudinal Research Database," Working Papers 93-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- San Segundo, María Jesús, 1991. "Efectos bloque en la estimación de curvas de engel con datos de la encuesta de presupuestos familiares 1980-81," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3002, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2007.
"Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1920-1943
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil, 2007. "Employer matching and 401(k) saving: Evidence from the health and retirement study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1920-1943, November.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2004. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 12447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Anil Kumar, 2006. "Employer Matching and 401(k) Saving: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," DNB Working Papers 079, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas, 2012. "Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122528, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Duplinskiy A., 2014. "Is regularization necessary? A Wald-type test under non-regular conditions," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kenneth Y. Chay & James L. Powell, 2001. "Semiparametric Censored Regression Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 29-42, Fall.
- Franco Peracchi, 1988. "Bounded Influence Estimators for the Censored Regression Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 487, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Miguel Santolino & Catalina Bolancé & Manuela Alcañiz, 2011. "Factors affecting hospital admission and recovery stay duration of in-patient motor victims in Spain," IREA Working Papers 201119, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Fernández-Sainz, Ana I. & Rodríguez-Póo, Juan M., 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of Parametric and Semiparametric Estimation Methods in Sample Selection Models = Investigación empírica de métodos de estimación paramétricos y semiparamétricos de modelos d," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 10(1), pages 99-120, December.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G., 2011. "Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 278-289, September.
- Fortin, Nicole M., 1997. "L’impact des règles de prêts hypothécaires sur l’offre de travail des femmes au Canada : évidence paramétrique et non paramétrique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 129-159, mars-juin.
- Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni & Brown, Eleanor & Rooney, Patrick M. & Steinberg, Richard, 2008. "The intergenerational transmission of generosity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2146-2156, October.
- Tong Li & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2008. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference for dynamic Tobit panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 699-728.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2003. "A robust approach to dealing with zero expenditures on mobile communications," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 757-760.
- Chen, Tao & Tripathi, Gautam, 2017. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 29-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:34:y:1987:i:1-2:p:125-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.