A distribution-free least squares estimator for censored linear regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-183, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honore, Bo E. & Kyriazidou, Ekaterini & Udry, Christopher, 1997.
"Estimation of Type 3 Tobit models using symmetric trimming and pairwise comparisons,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 107-128.
- Bo E. Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Christopher Udry, "undated". "Estimation of Type 3 Tobit Models using Symmetric Trimming and Pairwise Comparisons," Home Pages _001, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Songnian, 1997. "Semiparametric estimation of the Type-3 Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996.
"Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Songnian & Khan, Shakeeb, 2000. "Estimating censored regression models in the presence of nonparametric multiplicative heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 283-316, October.
- Maria Karlsson & Thomas Laitila, 2014. "Finite mixture modeling of censored regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 627-642, August.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1998. "An Alternative Estimator for the Censored Quantile Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 653-672, May.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, "undated". "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1996. "A comparison of semi-parametric and partially adaptive estimators of the censored regression model with possibly skewed and leptokurtic error distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 153-159, May.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002.
"Quantile regression under random censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Bo Honore & Shakeeb Khan & James L. Powell, 2000. "Quantile Regression Under Random Censoring," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1894, Econometric Society.
- Arthur Lewbel & Linton, Oliver Linton, 1998. "Nonparametric Censored Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1186, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2001. "Two-step estimation of semiparametric censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 73-110, July.
- C. Radhakrishna Rao & L. Zhao, 1995. "Recent contributions to censored regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 203-213, December.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1989. "A Nonparametric Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 918, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1990. "Iterative Least Squares Estimation Of Censored Regression Models With Unknown Error Distributions," Staff Papers 14118, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stephen R. Cosslett, 2003. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Censored and Truncated Regressions via a Smoothed Self-Consistency Equation," Working Papers 03-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:32:y:1986:i:1:p:59-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.