A distribution-free least squares estimator for censored linear regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Honore, Bo E. & Kyriazidou, Ekaterini & Udry, Christopher, 1997.
"Estimation of Type 3 Tobit models using symmetric trimming and pairwise comparisons,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 107-128.
- Bo E. Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Christopher Udry, "undated". "Estimation of Type 3 Tobit Models using Symmetric Trimming and Pairwise Comparisons," Home Pages _001, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Songnian, 1997. "Semiparametric estimation of the Type-3 Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 1996. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vacation Expenditures," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 59-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Discussion Paper 1991-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Parametric and semi-parametric modelling of vacation expenditures," Other publications TiSEM 14de3e83-71c1-4e9a-aa5e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Melenberg, B. & Van Soest, A., 1991. "Parametric and Semi-parametric Modelling of Vocation Expenditures," Papers 9144, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Songnian & Khan, Shakeeb, 2000. "Estimating censored regression models in the presence of nonparametric multiplicative heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 283-316, October.
- Maria Karlsson & Thomas Laitila, 2014. "Finite mixture modeling of censored regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 627-642, August.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, 1998. "An Alternative Estimator for the Censored Quantile Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 653-672, May.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Jinyong Hahn, "undated". "Quantile Regression Model with Unknown Censoring," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1996. "A comparison of semi-parametric and partially adaptive estimators of the censored regression model with possibly skewed and leptokurtic error distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 153-159, May.
- Honore, Bo & Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2002. "Quantile regression under random censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 67-105, July.
- Arthur Lewbel & Linton, Oliver Linton, 1998. "Nonparametric Censored Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1186, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Powell, James L., 2001. "Two-step estimation of semiparametric censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 73-110, July.
- C. Radhakrishna Rao & L. Zhao, 1995. "Recent contributions to censored regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 203-213, December.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1989. "A Nonparametric Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 918, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1990. "Iterative Least Squares Estimation Of Censored Regression Models With Unknown Error Distributions," Staff Papers 14118, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stephen R. Cosslett, 2003. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Censored and Truncated Regressions via a Smoothed Self-Consistency Equation," Working Papers 03-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:32:y:1986:i:1:p:59-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed